• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Notre Dame Cathedral Fire

Discuss Notre Dame Cathedral Fire in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Strima

Electrician's Arms
57068450_1572118516255257_8357407557970558976_n.jpg

buzzlightyear

please let me back in to the prison cell.
Electrician's Arms
that will now draw more tourist to see after it burned down.
its a pity that it did not burn down on Saturday when the yellow vest where rioting .

edexlab

Electrician's Arms
I was in Paris working last summer went to Notre Dame and all the other touristy sites lots of times
Definitely some of the world's best architecture in this city, amazing workmanship very sad to see this building on fire

markthebuilder

Markthebuilder
One candle too many i would think. I visited the place years ago and would have loved to have spent longer wandering around the place ... the intricacy of the wooden carvings fretwork etc and the mason art just blew me away .

Midwest

Electrician's Arms
Someone with a naked flame, plumbers or painters mostly. Or like the Windsor Castle fire, started by a spot light on a curtain.

FatAlan

Trainee
Trainee Access
Very sad. Seems to be a regular occurrence at the moment with restoration work on historic buildings.

littlespark

Electrician's Arms
The House of Commons had a roof leak a week or so back during brexit votes.
Due to the renovations or sabotage?

Official Sponsors

Electrician Talk

Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ ? ]