Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Notre Dame Cathedral Fire in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

littlespark

-
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Dodgy wiring, or plumber with a blow torch

Discuss:

Charlie_

-
Arms
Or the Laxey Wheel for us!

buzzlightyear

-
Arms
Esteemed
that will now draw more tourist to see after it burned down.
its a pity that it did not burn down on Saturday when the yellow vest where rioting .

edexlab

-
Arms
I was in Paris working last summer went to Notre Dame and all the other touristy sites lots of times
Definitely some of the world's best architecture in this city, amazing workmanship very sad to see this building on fire

One candle too many i would think. I visited the place years ago and would have loved to have spent longer wandering around the place ... the intricacy of the wooden carvings fretwork etc and the mason art just blew me away .

Midwest

-
Arms
Esteemed
Someone with a naked flame, plumbers or painters mostly. Or like the Windsor Castle fire, started by a spot light on a curtain.

insurance job !

FatAlan

-
Trainee
Very sad. Seems to be a regular occurrence at the moment with restoration work on historic buildings.

littlespark

-
Arms
Esteemed
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The House of Commons had a roof leak a week or so back during brexit votes.
Due to the renovations or sabotage?

FatAlan

-
Trainee
If it was in the U.K. I bet some private contractor like Carillion would have the contract. They’d have under quoted for the job and would be struggling financially. Suggested above what happens next :rolleyes:

buzzlightyear

-
Arms
Esteemed
Well that’s what they told the inshureres
is this the shires of lord of the insurance .;)

S

Silly Sausage

I am surprised no one has blamed Brexit for this........
No need. The French ----ers are perfectably capable of ----ing things up without our help.

It'll have been le sweeper carelessly not killing his Gitane sans filter nub end at le finis of de shift, or something like that.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Don't make light of it Lads, it's a tragedy whichever way you look at it.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
i blame them germans. they missed it in 1940, but germans never give up on a mission. like the Borg.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
never been to notre damn so don't know what sort of tiles it has. could be slates.

Charlie_

-
Arms
‘Short circuit most likely’

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

Reply to Notre Dame Cathedral Fire in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
Top Bottom