Discuss Now this is balance! in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Worcester

-
Mentor
Reaction score
But we may not want it!

Germany Hits Grid Parity with PV ...

2 reasons - 1) drop on price of panels due to effective crash of Germany's PV market when they changed their Feed in Tariffs
and 2) Just look at the price of leccy!

Note below is the Google Translation English version of the German :)

The price of light-power view from 1st January 2013

Dear partners,

They have followed the media reports in recent weeks for sure: At year in Germany rising legal fees and charges for electricity. For this reason, the price of electricity will increase coverage in the same amount. We explain exactly what changed:

• The statutory duties to promote clean energies rise by 2.15 cents gross per kilowatt hour (the renewable energy levy tax increases by 2.00 cents, the combined heat and power allocation to 0.15 cent gross).
• The operators of electricity networks - public utilities and corporations - turning force to push up prices: increase again the network charges. In addition, large companies are relieved, which can increase the cost of all other electricity consumers. In addition, a new tax for the grid connection of offshore wind wheels is introduced. Total increase so that the net cost of gross by 1.14 cents per kilowatt hour.

These additional costs totaling 3.29 cents per kilowatt hour gross bright spot has no influence. They are us - like any other power company in Germany - made by the government or by the network operators into account, regardless of whether one's current eco-friendly generated or not.

Therefore, we have to our current price of 1 January 2013 increased by exactly that amount.Thus, the new price for Skylight current is 27.48 cents per kilowatt hour gross. The monthly price of 8.95 euros gross remains stable. (NOTE = Standing Charge) For a price guarantee tariff applies (excluding VAT increases) until 31.12.2013.

Please now use any old power-sale materials. A new contract PDF you will find enclosed. If you use a personalized form for your website with private partners number, you will get this in the next few days.
Please tell me what number of advertising media (current brochure with order / current brochure without contract) you need.
If you are submitting contracts per CSV file, so we expect to get from the 15th November 2012, only contracts that have been completed at the new prices.

Please note that you will publish the new price of electricity in the short term on your home page or your comparison computers.

If you have comments or questions, I am always at your disposal.

Best wishes from Hamburg

Reply to Now this is balance! in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net