Discuss Paul.M is now Moderator in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Reaction score
Pleased to announce that Paul.M is now a moderator on the forum. Specifically the Training-related Forums. But also the Lifestyle forums (Sports, Pets, General Chat etc).

Massive thanks from me for all you do here Paul.

:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

We were going to ask you Sarz, to tattoo "Paul for Mod" on you backside, and post it ....but thought this maybe too cheeky to ask at such short notice...lol....!!!

We were going to ask you Sarz, to tattoo "Paul for Mod" on you backside, and post it ....but thought this maybe too cheeky to ask at such short notice...lol....!!!

Ah hahahahaha i would choose a better place than my --- for paul ;) now stop it iv been behaving. No more requests hahaha maybe for u ... :p

Thank you all for your kind words. This was unexpected but I'm happy to take on the Moderating duties in the Trainee sections, chit Chat etc to keep us away from the trolls and idiots.

Most of the members know me and are aware of my sense of humor. That may have to calm down a bit (but not that much) and I will continue being myself.

Dont know what to say from this point.... It's all a bit new to me. I have now got new buttons on my lap top that I can ban people with!

I did not wake up this morning thinking I was going to be a Mod, the past 48 hours has been a roller coaster ride work wise (thats a different story) and now my work life, personal life and my free time has all become a very positive outcome. This is great timing from alot of hard work put into every aspect of the above.

Now, how do I BAN Glennsparks???? Where is that button???? Let you off tonight mate, I'm in a good mood :wink:

Well mate welcome to the crew. Any questions just ask.

Reply to Paul.M is now Moderator in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net