Discuss Pete999 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Ah well that would explain it if true, no need for that sort of thing in this day and age.

Depends what part of Asia you're talking about really, if a potential customer is from the Indian Subcontinent, then they're almost certainly going to be a complete pain in the arris and I'd rather not work for them.

Depends what part of Asia you're talking about really, if a potential customer is from the Indian Subcontinent, then they're almost certainly going to be a complete pain in the arris and I'd rather not work for them.

But surely we're talking about customers in the U.K.?

I though part of the deal was if your banned an E-Mail is sent to tell you why.

Like others I’m surprised if Pete overstepped the mark.

That is i believe the standard method on just about every forum i know of, it's also a common courtesy.

But then again no-one here has ever bothered to tell me why i can't even see the +3000 forum let alone able to read or post in it.......

A notification was sent when the infraction was given. 7 days is just a standard infraction, hopefully Pete doesn't take it personally, what was posted wasn't acceptable.

......But then again no-one here has ever bothered to tell me why i can't even see the +3000 forum let alone able to read or post in it.......

I didn't know you couldn't see the 3K forum, there's no reason you shouldn't. I've reset your account permissions, if the problem persists please send me a PM and I'll investigate further.

Reply to Pete999 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net