Discuss Please Help with Assignment in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I have the criteria/ scenario/ instructions attached to this thread. It would be appreciated if someone could help me as i have just started this level 3 electrical engineering and am lacking some information. Some sample paragraphs can help?

Appreciated.

Attachments

• unit14-assignment1.pdf
    312.3 KB · Views: 50
Have you got copies of all the books required to complete the assignment? It would also help if you put your thoughts on the sections of the assignment that you are having difficulty with then the members may give you some pointers although they will not give out a step by step guide. I’ve also realised you’ve posted this in the chit chat forum so I will move it to a more suitable forum.

Have you got copies of all the books required to complete the assignment? It would also help if you put your thoughts on the sections of the assignment that you are having difficulty with then the members may give you some pointers although they will not give out a step by step guide. I’ve also realised you’ve posted this in the chit chat forum so I will move it to a more suitable forum.
Unfortunately I have no books to help me out ._.

Surely you need to have the relevant literature to hand so as you can actually do the assignment. I would suggest that you buy the books required.

Zain, if you are serious about this, then hoping someone will provide all the answers for you, without any practical or financial effort from your self will get you nowhere, some effort on your part will illicit more help, if you are currently in training then apply for access to the trainee area, there are people in there ready and willing to help.
You mention that you don't have the required books etc for this project, can I respectfully suggest you purchase these books, study them, if you are still at a loss, then members will be willing to help you out, the fact that you say that you don't have the books etc, doesn't hold any water, I'm afraid, but good luck anyway.

Zain, if you are serious about this, then hoping someone will provide all the answers for you, without any practical or financial effort from your self will get you nowhere, some effort on your part will illicit more help, if you are currently in training then apply for access to the trainee area, there are people in there ready and willing to help.
You mention that you don't have the required books etc for this project, can I respectfully suggest you purchase these books, study them, if you are still at a loss, then members will be willing to help you out, the fact that you say that you don't have the books etc, doesn't hold any water, I'm afraid, but good luck anyway.
Don't worry, i have attempted my first 2 paragraphs but im not sure how im supposed to structure it and what terminology and regulations to use as its new to me.

Don't worry, i have attempted my first 2 paragraphs but im not sure how im supposed to structure it and what terminology and regulations to use as its new to me.
Can you give us an example of what is asked of you, and you're responses, where you got the information from etc, I would imagine it's new to a great many people in you're position, help works both ways Zain, input and output.

Last edited:
Ive attached my first two paragraphs that i have done so far and i have also attached the other part of the assignment. I've been searching around the internet of what an electrical health and safety assignment looks like and what i'm expecting but i can't find anything. I need an idea of what i need to do.

Screenshot 2018-12-10 at 16.53.07.png

Screenshot 2018-12-10 at 16.53.22.png

Screenshot 2018-12-10 at 16.53.36.png

Reply to Please Help with Assignment in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net