Discuss revising & preparing for 2391 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Righty, i went on a 2391 course last year (along with the 16th (at the time), eal, part P, package thingy) ya know one of those bundel courses, I didnt take the exam due to complications, wont get into that, but now I'm going to go in for the exam in feb. So I was wondering to those who have basically self taught/ revise for the exam for sum tips. I got my course notes and aload of exam papers (which I have also made avalible to you guys) hows everyone revising for it? I dont wana go on a course again as it'll just be the same thing, its just wen doing the previous papers part B, how do u revise for that? the questions are so varied. Theres an electacourse online thing which is avaible at a small price, but i can see it just teaching ya how to test, which I have no trouble with.

your ideas and thoughts please

regards lukescotty

Luke I think its a case of doing as many of the Part B questions as possible and keep practicing. I wrote them out over and over.

Sounds like a never ending task but after a while you will find that the questions eventually head towards the same things so when you take your exam the questions don't seem to disimliar.

When I did my 2391 the Part B questions were based around a car showroom which included a work shop (including three phase), offices, showroom, internal lighting, external lighting including photovoltic so it was quite daughting to say the least.

Learn all the test sequences (to the 17th Edition of course) and GN3.

If you PM me your email I will have a look to see if I have any old bits of info that I can send to you if it helps?

Warren

Read read read and read again, the more you take in now the better, just like any written exam they want to know you understand the subject inside out, more work done now will save you the stress in the exam.

Reply to revising & preparing for 2391 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net