Discuss Rugby in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Don't have Sky Sports mate hope they win

when i hear the term Rugby it reminds me of the british exchange students we had in high school
(ages ago) we formed teams and played, had lots of fun and a whole lot of bruises to go with it.

Rugby a mans game compared to American Football where they wear all that padding.

Aye that it is .
my playing days were over when a judge for youth services told us to quit or our parents would be put in jail.
We were reported when I was at the doctors for a dislocated shoulder.
Some damn youth services person saw all the bruises and thought my father was beating the tar out of me.
Mum loved the game but didn't care for the muddy and torn up clothes after a good game

My god who saw the Glos Vs Northhampton match today? we were brilliant and deserved the win, it ended a draw though, I still can't believe it.

Reply to Rugby in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock