Discuss Rugger in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yes they used to put deep heat on their head bands and when they went into the scrum it got rubbed in the french front rows eyes lol, and of course the banter about the french will shag anything which moves didn't go down well either hehe

One of the best memories I have of an England France game is from those days. Rob Andrew got the ball and late in the game and was lining up to boot it back deep into the French 22, Oliviér Roumat decided he was going to charge it down and had he done it would have scored a try and won the game. Rob Andrew gave it thew big boot just as Roumat jumped, he took it full in the face and was carried off with concussion

Reply to Rugger in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Background: I have a ex council 1st floor flat that I bought, I moved in to care for my disabled mum and so rented the flat as I could not do...
Replies
Views
Almost bankrupt Bradford Bulls are facing being kicked out of the Super League and the club dissolved as a business! Now I'm a die hard Leeds...
Replies
Views
D
M
Hi all! I havent posted much on these forums but have been an avid reader and member for some time now - its a great resource for information and...
Replies
Views
bugsy
B
D
Now I know I might get some raised eyebrows, or possibly shot down in flames, but I'd rather be honest than pretend that I'm a super spark who...
Replies
Views
Davey101
D

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock