Discuss Rumours. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Rumour has it that Ms Abbott is in line for the Leadership of the Labour Party after Jezza packs it in any thoughts? mine from worst to "Oh my God no"

Surely the party can’t be that stupid? They need to inject some fresh blood into the leadership; someone’s who’s younger and more in touch with the working class.

Keep it in the extended family so to speak you mean BE, IF She ever became PM better ensure No 10 is marked up well.
I’d like to see the look of utter confusion on the faces of all the lunatics that see something in her that most sane people seem to miss.....hypothetically anyways...shame the link I tried to put up is abbot casting her vote in two different left footed shoes ?

I’d like to see the look of utter confusion on the faces of all the lunatics that see something in her that most sane people seem to miss.....hypothetically anyways...shame the link I tried to put up is abbot casting her vote in two different left footed shoes ?
Saw that on Sickepedia, what a div
[automerge]1576419812[/automerge]
Doesn't bear thinking about does it?

hope she gets it. it will be the biggest disaster for the labour party since callaghan had the streets filled with garbage leading to Thatcher's 1979 landslide win.

hope she gets it. it will be the biggest disaster for the labour party since callaghan had the streets filled with garbage leading to Thatcher's 1979 landslide win.
Don't wish that debacle on us Tel please.

why not. if flabbalot becomes leader, they ain't got a chance of winning an election. every cloud has a silver lining a bigger one above it.

1576423835284.png
I believe she is make a new film my left foot 2 with Danial day Lewis lol.

Well, the candidates are proposed by MPs, then the selection is by members on a one person one vote.
15% of MPs, around 30 MPs need to propose a candidate, what this space...
When it comes to voting, thats when it gets interesting as the leader is voted by the members, including Momentum !!
My guess is that a JC mini-me will emerge, probably wearing a skirt..lol

abacus Abbott when to china to get a reminder how to count .
And to boot the Hackney Folk, have reselected Her, that even beggars belief. I believe I heard this earlier. Bonnie and Clyde = Jezz and Dianne, crikey what a combination, Cannon and Ball. Laurel and Hardy, Ant and Dec the lists go on Blair and the other Gold digger Parasites all of em, and we pay their poxy wages, well they ain't Poxy really, money for old rope who are the Mugs in this equation????????, Me and you Guts and Gals Me and you. Go figure.
[automerge]1576425997[/automerge]
View attachment 54645 I believe she is make a new film my left foot 2 with Danial day Lewis lol.
It's worth a winner, Just to expose the Thick Woman
[automerge]1576426276[/automerge]
Surely the party can’t be that stupid? They need to inject some fresh blood into the leadership; someone’s who’s younger and more in touch with the working class.
Well they have that stupid in selecting, Wherzal Gumage as leader, Crikey what a monumental cock up for the Labour Party!!!!
[automerge]1576426389[/automerge]
View attachment 54645 I believe she is make a new film my left foot 2 with Danial day Lewis lol.
Who is the other Lady?

Last edited:
it's all acedemic. Boris is in. Brexit will be done. labour party is consigned to 40 years in the Wildeness. there will be a great gnashing of teeth, and wailing at the moon, but end of the day, it's bye, bye, labour, along with the lib-dem luvvies. so now there will be a great rejoicing in the land.

Reply to Rumours. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net