Discuss Rumours. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I can's see Abbott becoming the next Labour leader ..... she's Corbyn without the beard.

alligators.jpg

sugar.jpg

concentrate.jpg

it's all acedemic. Boris is in. Brexit will be done. labour party is consigned to 40 years in the Wildeness. there will be a great gnashing of teeth, and wailing at the moon, but end of the day, it's bye, bye, labour, along with the lib-dem luvvies. so now there will be a great rejoicing in the land.
Agree Tel but it all depends on how Brexit pans out and if any of the project fear predictions prove correct. Into the unknown we go. People will change their minds very rapidly I’d jobs start disappearing. BJ has to spend a stack of money to keep a lot of people happy.

Ok, it's pretty obvious you are not fans of Diane Abbott and Jeremy Corbyn and frankly they probably are responsible for Labours defeat but do you really all have to be so nasty and personal about people? They are human beings at the end of the day and i do not care how many down votes i get but in my opinion some of you are showing exactly what is wrong with this country in showing this kind of contempt for anyone you don't agree with or think is different.
We all have our opinions on politics and rightly so, it is a free country, but blimey we need to lose the hatred and personal vitriol aimed at certain quarters.

There are lots of people that have shown contempt to lots of other people in different ways on all sides of the political divide including the Tories ( Boris's pillar box comment comes to mind) but because it was Muslims it was aimed at that was acceptable was it?
I certainly don't agree with loads of Labour stuff but my point is that we just seem to be becoming a nasty and divided country.
If we haven't got anything decent or at least not nasty to say about people then maybe its best left unsaid.

Ok, it's pretty obvious you are not fans of Diane Abbott and Jeremy Corbyn and frankly they probably are responsible for Labours defeat but do you really all have to be so nasty and personal about people? They are human beings at the end of the day and i do not care how many down votes i get but in my opinion some of you are showing exactly what is wrong with this country in showing this kind of contempt for anyone you don't agree with or think is different.
We all have our opinions on politics and rightly so, it is a free country, but blimey we need to lose the hatred and personal vitriol aimed at certain quarters.
i'll give you corbyn. maybe he actually believes in what he says, but as for flabbalott being human, come on,

I don't believe that the Labour Party could be that stupid to replace Corbyn Mk1 with Corbyn Mk2... I reckon we're gonna see David Miliband back... remember, you heard it here first !

put a red tie on a chimp and labour will select him for leader.

Careful Tel you will upset Post 31
think i care? i upset a lot off peeps all the time. they can't take it, tough. as you know, i speak my mind. none of that pc shyte from this Scouser. after all, we took the Luftwaffe efforts along with the southern poofties.

Reply to Rumours. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net