Discuss Sat Nav in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

ive just won a tom tom go 500 on ebay for £41 plus postage, had a peek and there going for £120 + it does need a charger and cradle but checked these and can get for £20. im pleased so far but its early days yet!!

i bought a myguide from e buyer i think it was about 70 quid:D

then i hacked it and it can now run tom tom, myguide and igo software i also put all the latest speed camera locations on it and it can play movies and mp3s on its own little media player

TECHNICALLY you are not allowed to place anything within the swept area of the windscreen wipers.

Some cops have been known to make people remove them from the middle of the screen.

ah right ive just put mine there as well, ill try it in the drivers corner but it just doesnt seem right over there,where do you put yours?

i cant get mine there id need a 500mm arm for it! ive just left in the middle of windscreen i can see ok and it maked sense it been central as well.

I thought you had yours on the handlebars, next to the bell!!

Hiya Bane, been a few days since i've caught you on here!

Another new Avatar??

Hello Tony.

May have been a few days but I've seen all your cheeky comments!

For your info, I keep my sat-nav in it's pocket as I don't have another car to put it in.

Missus has nicked the car for her use!

Reply to Sat Nav in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock