Discuss Scotlands defense in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Guest77

At last alex Salmond has explained how Scotland will defend herself from Foreign invasion.

Attachments

• 10649676_919426851437839_6185483546954312929_n.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 61
Ha ha. That's probably all we need for the GDF( Ginger defence force)
Ultimate smackdown - YouTube
Here is a link of wee eck handing the Chinese state media their arse on a plate that has probably been censored by said state media.
to any free thinking individual up here the media is on par with Pravda in its heyday.
i have never heard so much guff in my life tbh
The BBC response to his allegation from that chinless BBC ----- that basically heckled him ,was he never answered the question he asked.
he did. Twice. Then when the treasury and BBC were pressed on the allegation a big journalist boy did it and ran away was the basic answer.
one paper yesterday had a neat article about anti English sentiment amongst yes voters with I kid you not an article with a picture of the gates of auschwitz next to it.
which to all intents and purposes makes out like yes supporters are all nazis!
funny how I've been to 3 different English customers this week who are voting yes then,and are more into it than me by a long way.
think I might watch v for vendetta later and see how a make believe fascist state compares to my own..... Either that or get tips on how to blow up the Houses of Parliament.
strength through unity!

He has just issued a new arms contract with Toys r us for Scotland, apparently the weapons can be bought at half price due to a large order for the Defence of a new independant Scotland.

Attachments

• Bullatzziguns.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 53
If the Scots vote NO on Thursday, I'd like to see the Government immediately bringing forward a bill, that would PREVENT Scottish MP's voting on bills that do not affect Scotland.

You have to remember that when Tony Blair introduced tuition fees, the bill was only passed though the house of Commons, backed by the Scottish Labour MP's.

If the Scots vote NO on Thursday, I'd like to see the Government immediately bringing forward a bill, that would PREVENT Scottish MP's voting on bills that do not affect Scotland.

You have to remember that when Tony Blair introduced tuition fees, the bill was only passed though the house of Commons, backed by the Scottish Labour MP's.
Nice one.
what would be the point of voting no then with that kind of thinking?
England fans sing ---- off Scotland - YouTube
you at the football the other night Murdoch?

This is what I can't understand - Scotch issues are discussed in the Scotch parliament by Scotch MPs, while English issues are discussed in Westminster by Scotch MPs who don't even live here and whose constituents they don't affect; they're voting on things like prescription and tuition fees for the English which are funding the same things to be free for their constituents.
And yet they're saying they want even more power for Scotland.

If they vote yes next week they'll be cutting their nose off to spite their face. I'd like to be able to agree with the yes vote because I think the Scotch will be far worse off as their own isolated sovereign state, then I could sit back and say 'I told you so' and watch them lie in the bed they've made, but for some reason I feel the UK works better as a union and we would all be worse off in the event of a yes vote.

Apparently Scotland may move away from Nuclear energy as well, some SNPs cabinet members were overheard suggesting elastic bands could be introduced for windmills, the cost of employing some people to wind them up every ten minutes far cheaper than running a power station, it seems cost cutting has started already.

Originally this was about Scotland's defence. A few hundred half pi$$ed weegies and I think they'll be pretty much sorted.

they'll be quiet for a while if it's a yes vote. all that hadrians wall to rebuild in reparations.

Apparently Scotland may move away from Nuclear energy as well, some SNPs cabinet members were overheard suggesting elastic bands could be introduced for windmills, the cost of employing some people to wind them up every ten minutes far cheaper than running a power station, it seems cost cutting has started already.

If Potato Head has his way, the entire country will be covered in wind turbines.
Who wants to invade a country like that? :)

This is what I can't understand - Scotch issues are discussed in the Scotch parliament by Scotch MPs, while English issues are discussed in Westminster by Scotch MPs who don't even live here and whose constituents they don't affect; they're voting on things like prescription and tuition fees for the English which are funding the same things to be free for their constituents.
And yet they're saying they want even more power for Scotland.

If they vote yes next week they'll be cutting their nose off to spite their face. I'd like to be able to agree with the yes vote because I think the Scotch will be far worse off as their own isolated sovereign state, then I could sit back and say 'I told you so' and watch them lie in the bed they've made, but for some reason I feel the UK works better as a union and we would all be worse off in the event of a yes vote.

What is a Scotch MP (Scots) Addy? :coolgleamA:

Boydy

On the "question time" on Thursday on the BBC where the audiance and questions all came from school children, Nicola Sturgeon was asked about the NHS in Scotland - she blamed Westminster.....

Fact - The Scottish Assembly have had full power over the Scottish NHS ever since it was formed and one Ms Sturgeon was in charge
Fact - The Scottish have chosen not to increase the spend per head since 2010 whilst the rUK has
Fact - The Scottish NHS bleat on about protecting the NHS but THEY have just awarded a contract to a Private company in Glasgow.

Believe what you want,m but the "yes" campaign is being more than a little deceitful.

Reply to Scotlands defense in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net