Currently reading:
Scottish Referendum

Discuss Scottish Referendum in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I'd like them to shift the border south a few miles if they do leave. Put it around the A1231 and I'll put up with that. I'd rather be an independent jock than be ruled by tories forever.
Trevor what are you talking about Scotland starts at the Watford gap so your already a sweaty

Enlighten me .. what is wrong with being a sweaty sock ?
Nothing at all mate, that's why if you do leave the UK I want the border moving south.
There's a lot wrong with using my full name though, the only time anyone ever used it was at school or when I was in trouble. That's why I don't like it.

Nothing at all mate, that's why if you do leave the UK I want the border moving south.
There's a lot wrong with using my full name though, the only time anyone ever used it was at school or when I was in trouble. That's why I don't like it.

Never mind moving the border. There would be nothing stopping YOU moving north

Hang on a minute nobody said anything about an influx of geordie immigrants if we voted yes.

I think the NO vote has just won a major victory :)

Hang on a minute nobody said anything about an influx of geordie immigrants if we voted yes.

I think the NO vote has just won a major victory :)

As I previously stated the misses and will be retiring north of the border for the free residential care in our old age. Me thinks thousands if not millions will do the same

Ahh Murdoch, you forgot to read the small print.

IIRC It's free personal care and they just moved the goalposts as to what was personal care.

Latest Polls suggest 62% for remaining in the UK and 25% want independance, the rest undecided, I suppose it depends who is sober enough to get to the polls lol

Reply to Scottish Referendum in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock