Discuss Scum sparkies? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

yes all good doormen know steroids is the only way to true hardness

i think they measure it by the size of the sack the smaller the harder

and the asian comunity never like to pay out always haggle and try to get you to do as many extras as they can think of while your there

im no racist at all its just the way the world spins

what relevance is fighting ability anyway if you hit em you aint gonna get ANY money ... well unless you knock em out and steal the wallet:rolleyes:

oh and sorry about this but mma all the fighting training with none of the discipline mix into that the mood swings associated with steroids and well you basically may as well put wild bears on the doors

this is all tounge in cheek incase you know where i live btw:D:D:D

not that im bovvered im a ninja:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
So how did we get from ripping off old ladies to the testicular dimensions of doormen quite do quickly??? :)

You would have thunk that communities that haggle had got the idea that we don't as soon as they tried it at the checkout in Tesco's, or drove off after filling the tank and paying for 3/4 of a tank.

Not had any private customers that want to haggle. Most have been just happy to see someone that gets the job done! I personally don't have an issue with asian, and other communities - they often have jobs and pay into the system. It's unemployed chavs that expect the state to support them, and their future generations without having to work that get my goat. And TBH, they are mostly white.

The reason asian people haggle is because it is in their culture, I have travelled to the middle and far east and whenever you buy something you don't give them the price they ask, they expect you haggle them down.

They come to live over here and think that they think stilll it is the practice over here not knowing that when you give a price that is the money you want not a the price they want to pay.

Yep, cant stand chavvy on the pancrack with seventeen kids dole scum either.

I go to pay my council tax and all I see is my money going in over one counter and going out over the next. Makes me sick !

lets be honest we have all done a bit of haggling in our time..anyone ever brought a car???? its human nature to get a better deal...

This is not the issue,its when someone does n't pay and thats not a race thing thats a scumbag thing.........

8 times out of 10 you can sense if someones gonna be a nightmare and some people are just good at deceiving us, they know the system and they know that more often than not you won't take them to court(its just too much hassle)...and as for threatening them i'm only 5'8 and 10 stone (although I do have a brown belt in kickboxing) so its not an option:)

Im white, brit and muslim and dealt with many pakistanis and bengalis. Truth is, its in their genetic code to be rip off *******s and 'f you and f this'. In their culture, its if you've been ripped off, then stupid you. Not "well that bloke is a rip off merchant". And yes im talking about muslim asains. They have a trash culture in my eyes. Its very unislamic. They aren't brought up any different, not thats an excuse.

I know of pakistani families who rip each other off. What does that tell you? Would I ever work for muslims in general? NO. Not if if I have any incling that they will try something later when the jobs done. And im a muslim myself. I can't get any more honest that that. They all try it on. One option is to take ALL money upfront. With a contract in place. Does this happen? errr NO! "No contract please!!!!!!!!!!".

My dad has had some very bad experiences too. He repairs fridges and freezers etc etc. So he works in a lot of takeaways and restaurants. Pakistanis and Algerians I stay away from unless its all money upfront cash or checque cleared into the account. "dad, can we please go and see such and such with this baseball bat".

Am I racist? Yes I am. Do I really care? No. All I am saying fellas is that I have mixed with certain people for a long time and I know the culture, like some of the other sparks have already mentioned.

I would prefer to work for anyone else every day of the week. There, i've vented now and feel much better.

By the way Cirrus, all doormen are just big putty cats on power trips. I know cause I used to be one! Ha Ha Ha Ha lol! ;).

I got a £20.00 tip today off a Muslim !!

London Luke..... and different quality of client ! (see i call them clients , even i am up market !)

No way.... I got dragged up as a strict Catholic ! But most of my friends are foreign and i live abroad a lot. So i am cool with "most"

But i accept these things do happen a lot.

Simon, I have been fully "vetted" and have been proved to be a man of looks and quality by a certain female "visitor' to this forum !

yeah but she was desperate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for her chandeliar to be fitted.

There is the post of Jealousy !!!!!
she commented after i had left and even said "she was up for it with such a good looking fellow"

But been a true pro i could smell her lust and legged it pronto !

There is this good old barber in London ...
One day, a Florist goes to him for a haircut. After the cut, he goes to pay the barber and the Barber replies, "I am sorry, I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service."
The Florist is happy and leaves the shop.The next day, when the barber goes to open his shop, there is a "Thank You" card and a dozen roses waiting at his door.

A Policeman goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the Barber after the cut. But the Barber replies, "I am sorry, I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service." The Cop is happy and leaves the shop.
The next morning the Barber goes to open his shop.
There is a Thank You card and a dozen doughnuts are waiting at his door.

An Indian Software engineer goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the Barber after the cut. But the Barber replies, "I am sorry, I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service." The Indian Software Engineer is happy and leaves. The next morning, when the Barber goes to open his
shop, guess what he finds there ...??????????????
>
>
>
>
>
>
Can you guess?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Try to guessssssssssssss
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Come on! Think like an Indian ...................
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
A dozen Indians waiting for a haircut !

pmsl :D:D:D .Did her lust smell like honey:D;) or rotten sardines:eek::p

It "smelt" like Danger !
Ive had it many times and i dont entertain the idea of shagging clients. And i am loyal to a lady that i love. So my life is easy.

But give her her due, "Mel" has a great eye for knowing a "catch" when she sees one.

It "smelt" like Danger !
Ive had it many times and i dont entertain the idea of shagging clients.

:D but your depriving yourself of one of the main perks of being a domestic spark;):D but fair play to ya ,dont meet a man of principles very often:p

It "smelt" like Danger !
Ive had it many times and i dont entertain the idea of shagging clients.

:D but your depriving yourself of one of the main perks of being a domestic spark;):D but fair play to ya ,dont meet a man of principles very often:p

I am 45 the GF is 30 and certainly in the better looking dept of life (Oriental)
so why screw up a good thing. And to be honest most ladies i work for are either "titled" ladies of a certain age or "botox coke heads"

mine all stink of pi@@ and wrinkley but generous with the biccys and tea!!!

I won't work for anyone asian and I am happy to say so. If you think that makes me racist then so be it. However, they ARE the world's worst at paying. Always want a discount / something for nothing too. My mate is Indian and he says exactly the same thing!

Much of the same opinion, my old gaffer used to do a lot of breakdown work in the local garment industry. We had a sign above the phone containing a list of businesses who we no longer take calls from when their eigth rate machinery broke. He did this after years of having to threaten court action just to get the freeloading *******s to pay up. They all wanted jam on it as well, turn up to fix a machine and they'd have you sorting out busted toilet fans, f*cking kettle in the canteen "while you's 'ere moight..." Guess the ethnic composition of that list.

Anyone who dares call me a 'racist' gets a short sharp round of f*cks, a lecture on the Marxist origins of political correctness (of which the race industry is a direct evolution) and is referred to the govt's own Office of National Statistics indicating that we are to be a physical minority in our own country sometime around 2060 in the worst case and in any event (ie even if ALL immigration was halted right now) by 2110. If anyone doubts this or actually gives a damn, I've got the Oxford Univ. population projections for the UK worryingly entitled "Towards the New Demographic" detailing our imminent ethnic replacement. The graph on page 36 tells you all you need to know about the future of this country.

Nobody asked me if I had any objection, I couldn't anyway because they changed the law and the constitution to prevent me objecting, no post war government ever put that in their manifesto, no newspaper dares print it so it's left to the likes of Cirrus and me I suppose.

In the event that I put a similar sign above my telephone as my gaffer did I would be facing up to SEVEN years in jail with a recommended CPS approved sentencing option for the judge to impose a 50% additional sentence loading "for the racial component" of the 'offence', the burden of proof is effectively reversed as well requiring me to PROVE my innocence rather than for the court to prove my guilt. Now tell me again about equality before the law. Believe me I know what I'm talking about on this one. a friend has just completed a 2 & 1/2 yr custodial on those very grounds (1yr for the alleged assault & an additional 18mths for the 'racial' component) even though the trial judge admitted before the court that there was absolutely NO EVIDENCE proving guilt!! Seriously now, What the ffffffark??

Much of the same opinion, my old gaffer used to do a lot of breakdown work in the local garment industry. We had a sign above the phone containing a list of businesses who we no longer take calls from when their eigth rate machinery broke. He did this after years of having to threaten court action just to get the freeloading *******s to pay up. They all wanted jam on it as well, turn up to fix a machine and they'd have you sorting out busted toilet fans, f*cking kettle in the canteen "while you's 'ere moight..." Guess the ethnic composition of that list.

Anyone who dares call me a 'racist' gets a short sharp round of f*cks, a lecture on the Marxist origins of political correctness (of which the race industry is a direct evolution) and is referred to the govt's own Office of National Statistics indicating that we are to be a physical minority in our own country sometime around 2060 in the worst case and in any event (ie even if ALL immigration was halted right now) by 2110. If anyone doubts this or actually gives a damn, I've got the Oxford Univ. population projections for the UK worryingly entitled "Towards the New Demographic" detailing our imminent ethnic replacement. The graph on page 36 tells you all you need to know about the future of this country.

Nobody asked me if I had any objection, I couldn't anyway because they changed the law and the constitution to prevent me objecting, no post war government ever put that in their manifesto, no newspaper dares print it so it's left to the likes of Cirrus and me I suppose.

In the event that I put a similar sign above my telephone as my gaffer did I would be facing up to SEVEN years in jail with a recommended CPS approved sentencing option for the judge to impose a 50% additional sentence loading "for the racial component" of the 'offence', the burden of proof is effectively reversed as well requiring me to PROVE my innocence rather than for the court to prove my guilt. Now tell me again about equality before the law. Believe me I know what I'm talking about on this one. a friend has just completed a 2 & 1/2 yr custodial on those very grounds (1yr for the alleged assault & an additional 18mths for the 'racial' component) even though the trial judge admitted before the court that there was absolutely NO EVIDENCE proving guilt!! Seriously now, What the ffffffark??

Must admit i hate the way this country is been forced to change. At one time we would have taken to the streets. Now most are too fat and lazy or dont care.

Reply to Scum sparkies? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock