Discuss Scum sparkies? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

i'd like to meet the man, sorrry person , who isn't racist, sexist, fattist, (I say my ex-wife was fattist), gingerist, thinnist, non-you-ist. human nature. when you're trying to prove to yourself that you are better or more worthy than others you seek out what you see as detrimental traits. Next time you drive down the road and someone of obvious visual distinction does something to ---- you off, what are you going to say?I'm guessing "Stupid******** ----. In the asterisks you can substitute your choice of abuse from the "ists" listed above or make up your own because you know you're going to. I haven't met any one who honestly doesn't(or maybe I should get out more(or less))

i dont think im better than anyone,i hate everything and everyone!that covers blacks,gingers,fattys,skinnys,ugly,good looking,clever,brainy,there is no discrimination as it includes everyone!!!

up yur bum!!!, nah i love the world, dont even eat meat, i aint racist, some of my best mates are racist!!! hows the nic going?

London Luke, correct me if i am wrong but i was led to believe that "professionals" have clients, and we have customers.

So a Solicitor, Doctor or Arcitect would have a client.

But we are plebs and have customers

London Luke, correct me if i am wrong but i was led to believe that "professionals" have clients, and we have customers.

So a Solicitor, Doctor or Arcitect would have a client.

But we are plebs and have customers

Speak for yourself!! Doctors seem to be terrorists these day, since when did a sparkie want to kill a Airport full of people ?

I sell a service not products so i refer to them as clients. It makes me feel easier when i invoice them !@!

"Pleb" ...wow thats a blast from the past ! use to use that all the time at Prep school!

Pleb is derived from the word Plebeian to mean:
Of low birth, of the common people, uncultured, coarse, base, ignoble.

Plebe is also derived from Plebeian to mean:
Member of the lowest class at US Naval or Military Academy.

Pleb is derived from the word Plebeian to mean:
Of low birth, of the common people, uncultured, coarse, base, ignoble.

Plebe is also derived from Plebeian to mean:
Member of the lowest class at US Naval or Military Academy.

Haha you nob Bane. Never fail to cheer me up mate;)

paul m curious
pink with green spots not see many of them must not be living in the same world as you been in plenty of cities in the world but have never seen any i dont confess to have been every where and done every thing but if you can tell me where these people live i will try and visit my next journey got a jumper of my gran suit them a treat haha

this is an interesting thread i quoted a job last year for asian he had a big 6 bedroom house in a posh part of telford, he wanted all new down lights fitted and old plastic light and sockets outlets replacing with crome ones, the parts where over 800notes with out labour charges i must of been there over an hour wile he was showing me round his curry house, and do ya think he had the job done did he heck, i think he was tellin me wot he wanted expectin it to be 50 quid of somethin, some peeps realy make me sick thy want the work doin but thy dont wona pay for it, he must of had a bad week sellin the vindaloos lol

Reply to Scum sparkies? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net