Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss should i in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

towny

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

hi everyone, just about to finish level 2 2330 evening course and looking to purse the next step. got 17th edition and 2391 so thinking about getting napit registered and setting up part time and contine working full time sign fitting as can not find employment with a sparky firm. going to put off level 3 course due to random work hours is this wise?

M

maddfridge

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
hi there

i would definately finish the course, when the recession does finish they will be sceeming for tradesmen
Was made redundant in the last one retrained and have not regretted aminute of it i have become multi skilled by taking the training. i know that has kept me in a job this time

good luck mate

hi everyone, just about to finish level 2 2330 evening course and looking to purse the next step. got 17th edition and 2391 so thinking about getting napit registered and setting up part time and contine working full time sign fitting as can not find employment with a sparky firm. going to put off level 3 course due to random work hours is this wise?
hi towny,
i am also a sign fitter and have been for the past 23 years.
i am also a qualified spark with 2330 levels 2 & 3, 17th and 2391 and must admit that since christmas i have been doing more domestic installs than sign work due to the fact that its cash on completion instead of being paid when companies feel like it :mad:
would definitely finish the course if i were you, it will open many new doors ;)

Last edited:
hi mate if you can find the time and money to do them the more qualifications you can get the better
you will be better placed when things pick up

T

towny

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
cheers for the replys everyone i will have to have a good think about my options

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Reply to should i in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
Top Bottom