Discuss Show us yer landscapes! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Some are mine others belong to my cousin, except she knows what she’s doing. This is more her thing.:smile:
View attachment 26992

I find pointing the camera upwards more successful. Taking a photo downwards never seems to do the picture justice. Oh yeah, and it can’t be moving…lol
Joking aside, you really could enter that photograph for the countryfile yearly calendar, brilliant photo.

That’s got to be the happiest field mouse ever…lol

I love the Alps and Scotland. So don’t be too surprised when loads of those turn up.:smile:
Scotland.jpg

Did I mention that I like the Alps?….lol

Attachments

• Grand Muveran.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 57
This is Pulpit Rock, Norway. Some crazy mofos actually throw themselves off just for fun. What I like about Norway is, they refuse to put fences around their beauty spots and are more astute at risk management as a result of it.:smile:
Pulpit Rock, Norway.jpg

The view from my garden door on 5th November. https://pic.iptorrents.com/remote-u... image directly to the thread.com/pzB8Ziz.gif

Google is your friend......it is said.

Well done! Let’s see if google friend can find these two.:biggrin:

In this one she is setting up to take some pictures of birds.
Adriansnäs, Smâland Sweden.jpg

This is me poncing about in the snow…lol
Snow.jpg

I thought this was amazing. Sorry it didn't paste it was a truly amazing shot of multilayer clouds over a mountain in Japan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn’t take it. I just like it.

Attachments

• Menai bridge.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 40

Reply to Show us yer landscapes! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net