Discuss Six nations in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

England were terrible yesterday, I can't see them beating the french with that performance to be fair Des, world beaters? world chumps more like, if they put it together they can play well, yesterday they were awful, I didn't think the Irish were great either, if they up their game a bit they will do well in the world cup. The ref had a shocker as well to be fair, he looked out of his depth, Ireland were offside more times than I have seen in a match for a long time= sour grapes lol

Well like the Irish they are enemies of the English, Well done Wales today, a great performance.

Six nations {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Lets be frank paddy, to score 55 points against France is just unprecidented, when did France last concede 55 points? England were very unlucky, that said my team of the six nations were Wales, brilliant performances, they were unlucky, and I say that as an Englishman, walees= you were the best team IMO in the tournament.

It was an unbelievable day of rugby and the english were great on the attack, but both sides were disasterous at defence. The best bit of play for me in the whole tournament was the wales v ireland game. Ireland had a 32 phases attack against the welsh and still they held out. They should have taken the 3 points many times in that game.

As an Irishman I am delighted, but rugby won big time yesterday and I wouldn't have begrudged England had they done it. Not winning the tournament will stand to England for the world cup.
I really hope Ireland let loose in the world cup. I feel they can be a bit uptight. After a bad six nations it turned out to be the greatest day of rugby ever.
Stick a few quid on Ireland and England to meet in the semi final at Twickenham.... How we love beating the beans at Twickenham

I agree Ireland are a very very good side, however I doubt they will beat wales, england or any of the southern hemisphere sides in the rugby world cup, we are at home, that is worth 10 points to start with before kick off.

I know mate. I said England will win the world cup before the six nations and I still believe it. But not winning the slam is good for them. You know what the English media can be like and the weight that comes with that. If we had Sean Obrien right we would have beat Wales I think. He's only coming back right now and will be flying come world cup.

I'm not naive to think we can win it but no opposition is going to see us as an easy match.

I agree about the English media bud, they are appalling, they are half the reason most scots, welsh and Irish dislike us English, I dislike our press myself.

Reply to Six nations in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock