Discuss Sparks Unite in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

makawhite

Hi

Just wondering if there is anyone out there who like myself is doing the C&G 2330 but is worried that there will be no work out there at the end of it.

I am currently doing my course through the OLCI in Birmingham and should finish it by November.
I am absolutely ********* myself about having to go see potential customers on my own as the confidence just isn't there yet.

I think it would be a g8 idea to team up with people in the same position, maybe go and look at a few jobs together etc

What do you guys think?

If anyone is in this position, post it here, who knows maybe you find someone near you willing to team up!

Regards
Mark

Same position mate, even going through OLCI too. Just got my last level 3 assessment to do next, then i'll be looking to start my NVQ level 3, but like you've said, with no job in the trade its proving impossible.

I'm just going to have to stick with my current job of printing machinery installs and repairs, even.

Reply to Sparks Unite in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone, I am Tony. Just introducing myself. I am in a difficult position myself trying to decide at 38 with 1 kid about changing careers and...
Replies
Views
Hi there : I am just posting to introduce myself, stop lurking (!) and to thank the many sparks who so freely share their expertise on this great...
Replies
Views
Just thinking about selling MFT's and single test equipment. The idea being I buy stuff from Ebay and sell it on ebay, which I am doing at the...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow sparks, I’ve decided to go out on my own. Recently bought a little van and trying to get myself set up whilst keeping my costs as...
Replies
Views
Does anyone else get emails and phone calls from companies and agencies say we seen your CV and we want you to apply for our job. And when you...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock