Discuss Stickies now in RED in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

Mark_Burgess

Great idea, maybe people will notice them, read them and take note of the info within them.

Who knows, the stupid questions with the easily found answers in the stickies may reduce!

You can make a poll and vote on the colour to use if you want. Red is just what the standard is for the modification.

Reply to Stickies now in RED in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I own a top floor tenement flat that I used to live in and then rented out after I married. It is currently empty whilst some work is being done...
Replies
Views
I got a TEXT message (i dont know them and i cant find out who they are from the phone number) "Hi speaking from Indeed Are you available to give...
Replies
Views
We have had builders in, who have stopped for Xmas. My daughter tried to do a wash. The wash machine wouldnt. Its power socket is dead. I...
Replies
Views
Good Morning All I would like to give a really big thanks to this forum and especially to Marconi who has over the past weeks and months been a...
Replies
Views
Getting desperate to clear my small garage, and I have a bit of old red/black T&E. I used a few bits to add a socket or two in my flat and a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock