Discuss Super League Grand Final in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Paul.M

-
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
Did any one else go? Is there any upset Wigan fans this morning lol. Any Rhinos fans with a stinking hangover :wacko:

What a great game, one for the history books with Leeds winning all 3 competitions. All we have to do now is beat the Four Nations Champions New Zealand in a couple of weeks time!!!!!

You cant take anything away from the Wigan players, they gave it their all but was beaten by the better team (just). Hats off to the Wigan fans, great support for your club. See you next season :wink:

Until then we have the bragging writes lol

Rhinos 2015.jpg

Ended up taking my 9 year old niece and Glennsparks!!!! (he is doing well btw and says hello to all the lads). First rugby game for him and the first final for her, she almost got us arrested lol

Katie #1.jpg

The things you do when your a "Big Uncle"! I almost got Glenn to pose for the same picture but he was having none of it, spoil sport. What a great day and it does not stop there, going to the trophy ceremony at Leeds Arena in a bit so that means more shouting/signing (with a sore voice) and more beer!!! What a way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

If we win that......... It's only New Zealand, should be a walk in the park!

I'll be in the South Stand if your going Stan? The Oak and Taps before kick off.

The weekend got better! Went to the Leeds Arena for the trophy ceremony but there was a problem with our tickets??? "please see the woman at the information desk to help you out"...... We got a free upgrade to the front row!!!!!

The Pigeon Detectives rocked out a set of 7 songs :punk:

arena 2.jpg

Then the lads turned up with the silverware

arena 1.jpg

Reply to Super League Grand Final in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net