Discuss Terminating 35mm in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Most would accept 35mm with no problem. If you’re worried about it get some reducer pins just in case.

Is it domestic or commercial?

As above, I think all of the switches and incomer RCD I have looked at take something like 50mm. BUT wrangling that in to place can be a challenge!

I'm guessing this is SWA and not separate double-sheathed tails?

Suitable SWA gland is no problem, but I don't know if any of the tails style of glands for domestic boards would be happy with 35mm, even assuming someone makes 6181Y in that size.

Reply to Terminating 35mm in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Has anyone fitted an SPD to a schneider standalone AFDD DB. Isobar P B Standalone Active distribution board, Acti9, 24 AFDD ways This board only...
Replies
Views
I have been asked to provide a quote for a supply to an toilet block on a campsite. The three phase supply to the campsite is approx. 150m from...
Replies
Views
Incoming supply on our job comes into the building and then the tails from which go into a switched isolator with 200A fuses fitted. No idea...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm installing two new sub-mains. I need to parallel some of the supply cables. It's the main incomer in 5 x 25mm, with 5 x outgoing 25mm...
Replies
Views
Hello, My house has 25mm back boxes throughout, but I’ve noticed the previous owner has installed sockets and switches that seem to...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock