Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss The Forgotten Few.... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

happyhippydad

-
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Just found some old posts and it reminded me of some of the members who have left...

UKSparks... he loved his new expensive tools didn't he! I remember one of his last posts when he was selling them all.

Trev.. He was a goodun, pity he's not still here.

Paul.M.. Definitely missed.

Tony and Glensparks.. I'll stay quiet.

Spark68.. I miss his knowledge, he nearly always new the answer.

Biff.. The joker

D.Skelton.. Liked to be in charge, but a decent chap!

I'm glad some of the older lot are still here, although some of the newer lot aren't too bad! :)

A nonsense thread really, but also a thankyou to all the advice I've been given over the years. Many forum members really has been extremely helpful to me over the years and I'm glad most of them are still here!

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
N

Nigel

Just found some old posts and it reminded me of some of the members who have left...

UKSparks... he loved his new expensive tools didn't he! I remember one of his last posts when he was selling them all.

Trev.. He was a goodun, pity he's not still here.

Paul.M.. Definitely missed.

Tony and Glensparks.. I'll stay quiet.

Spark68.. I miss his knowledge, he nearly always new the answer.

Biff.. The joker

D.Skelton.. Liked to be in charge, but a decent chap!

I'm glad some of the older lot are still here, although some of the newer lot aren't too bad! :)

A nonsense thread really, but also a thankyou to all the advice I've been given over the years. Many forum members really has been extremely helpful to me over the years and I'm glad most of them are still here!
UKSparks - good bloke. Got a hard time on here unfairly in my view.

Trev - two-faced. He won’t come back here after the way he acts elsewhere.

Paul M - thought a lot of himself.

Tony - never has anyone spoken so much tosh.

Glenn - legend

Spark68. -returned recently. Bit of a div.

Biff - great chap. Excellent troll.

Skelton - business is finished and now is out of the game working for Network Rail.

Last edited by a moderator:

static zap

-
Advent Win
How many jokers are in a "normal-Deck" ?
(I am keeping my hand close to my chest at moment-but)
(may spill the beans - when the time is right !) Friends ?

Baddegg

-
Arms
Supporter
Esteemed
Advent Win
Great thread @happyhippydad, being new to the game I often read through the old posts, did it ALOT the when taking my exams,just to keep expanding my knowledge.....and I find myself thinking where those people have gone :)

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
gone, but not forgotten.

buzzlightyear

-
Arms
Esteemed
i will tip me hat off to those gentailmen who are not longer here with us now but some are stlll here present. including me self .

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Geordie is a legend . What a man.
agree. even when in illness, he was always there with sound adviced and/or a witty wisecrack. sadly missed by all who knew him.

ruston

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Advent Win
agree. even when in illness, he was always there with sound adviced and/or a witty wisecrack. sadly missed by all who knew him.
He never gave in to it , a proper trouper , always cheerful .
I for one miss him a lot.

FatAlan

-
Trainee
How far back does this forum go? Did some searching last week and saw some quite dated threads with completely different set of contributors from the current mob.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
How far back does this forum go? Did some searching last week and saw some quite dated threads with completely different set of contributors from the current mob.
care to mention any names. then we'd know who you're talking about. i bin here for 9 years and know most of the old farts, both present and defected.

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Reply to The Forgotten Few.... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom