Discuss The Global plan in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Well.his groundbaiting worked,a treat ?

I've got an incredible invention,which,with very little energy input,by means of your finger tips,allows a vast amount of seemingly free nonsense,to issue forth.

I'm gonna see what happens when i press this button,6 times ??????

Well.his groundbaiting worked,a treat ?

I've got an incredible invention,which,with very little energy input,by means of your finger tips,allows a vast amount of seemingly free nonsense,to issue forth.

I'm gonna see what happens when i press this button,6 times ??????
what is amazing here is that this post must be from a spark. a wet-pants or a builder would not be able to count above 5 (fingers).

If - and a big if - you have watched the posted video's you will have seen working examples - Ragged chutes - for instance. Its a major construction effort costing millions, far beyond my personal worth. however it is very clearly a free running very clean, a very powerful system used many times in the past and certainly cheaper than conventional power stations -- DPG , kindly study and stay on subject instead of trying to turn the study of a well tried and tested free running clean heavy power system system to something personal to me ie I build, I sell /give away energy -- Global warming seems to be issue of the moment - Clean energy being the ambition or so we are told -- here I present a well tried and tested system and all thats really required is one reliable heavy power clean system that can be used over and over again - why then isn't it still being used? watch the video's you'll quickly learn who supresed the technology and why !!!

Gentlemen for all our trade is the major conduit for delivery and utilisation of what is a very infantile energy system (The first multi phase power system is only 120 years old) a baby in the scheme of things.
With no intention what so ever of going into detail there are electrical systems which effectively free run however my only intention here was to point out to you that there is ( at least one) free running , totally clean, very high power, very efficient system which is not being utilised.
I opted for this example because a/ It hasn't (And cant ever be patented) b/ Its absolutely undeniable because it was used to power cities and mines and working examples are still to be seen.
The usual reaction to systems of which folks are unaware (such as the Trompe) is to try and make the issue - personal – This so called climate change is not a personal issue its rather a society issue.
And incidently if I were to promote and build it, no – I wouldn't be a millionaire (and I doubt it would ever see the light of day, or me for much longer)
As Bill Mollison tells you its an extremely efficient system . Building cost ? - a hole. Compared to a Nuclear power station ?
In order to understand the corruption of most peoples education regarding energy might I respectfully suggest this multi award winning documentary , It clearly shows the massive intrusion into the education system, The domination of the medical industry worldwide via huge pharmaceutical concerns. This then is the start of who really runs the world and it certainly isn't governments.

As electricians I believe we are honour bound to have a basic understanding of the commodity we transport and utilize – ENERGY - Its a very murky subject
Kindest Regards Duncan

So,although as you say, it is "absolutely undeniable,that compressed air, powered mining"...it was provided by engine driven pumps,not subterranean douches.

One of the earliest pioneers of mining engineering,was Cornwall based Holman,who not only made pneumatic equipment,but also had ready access to hundreds of the deepest ready-made holes,in the world.

I have studied many of that associated industries "engines" (not in the IC sense) which were tried and discarded,in the attempts to provide power,ventilation,pumping and access. There are obvious flaws in your chaps video,which negate the operation,as he describes.

He would not need a million dollar hole,to demonstrate function....a block of flats,tower or similar,would suffice for demo purposes,even if it only provided sufficient wind for a dozen novelty Greta balloons.

At the possible risk of being judged harsh...the two overiding impressions i get from that video,are apart from the lecturer, having the whiff of a hospital maintenance spark,i feel 140 years ago,he would be at the rear of a covered wagon,with a mangle,extracting the oil from a snake ?

Just to keep in the spirit of things with all the COP 26 and all that here is Bill whatisname and his amazing "Trompe" lecture !

Thank you for re-posting Eric I didn't know how to - with a little research Eric you'll find Bill Mollison was part of a dedicated group teaching "Permaculture" Bill alas is now dead.
The big oil ambitions which I link to in another Video are coming to pass using the likes of COP 26 and the medical mafia (which has been used to usurp governments.)
presently under the guise of 'sustainable development' which in turn falls under the Rockefeller founded and funded United Nations, agenda 2030 has been signed up to by 195 countries (and certainly all the major countries) outlines how 'global warming' is to be utilized
They call their ploy 'sustainable development' sounds good doesn't it ? – It isn't and its very very different to Permaculture.
I stress this is not conspiracy theory Its available to view in government documents. In short its there – Its work in progress – WWW it if in any doubt

And the medical industries ? - well we electricians are trained in electro- magnetics right ? well enlighten me here would you

View attachment Whats with the magnets .mp4

should you be amused or interested the full report is here
Amazing Polly - What's With The Magnets? - https://www.bitchute.com/video/Rnqx8snN8unD/

Kind regards Duncan

Last edited:
Thank you for re-posting Eric I didn't know how to - with a little research Eric you'll find Bill Mollison was part of a dedicated group teaching "Permaculture" Bill alas is now dead.
The big oil ambitions which I link to in another Video are coming to pass using the likes of COP 26 and the medical mafia (which has been used usurp governments.)
presently under the guise of 'sustainable development' which in turn falls under the Rockefeller founded and funded United Nations, agenda 2030 has been signed up to by 195 countries (and certainly all the major countries) outlines how 'global warming' is to be utilized
They call their ploy 'sustainable development' sounds good doesn't it ? – It isn't and its very very different to Permaculture.
I stress this is not conspiracy theory Its available to view in government documents. In short its there – Its work in progress – WWW it if in any doubt

And the medical industries ? - well we electricians are trained in electro- magnetics right ? well enlighten me here would you

View attachment 91640

should you be amused or interested the full report is here
Amazing Polly - What's With The Magnets? - https://www.bitchute.com/video/Rnqx8snN8unD/

Kind regards Duncan

Right, so the vaccine is making people magnetic? Err, OK.

You seem to have deviated from your free energy machine - any reason for moving on to conspiracy theories?

Here's a simple test - why don't we all try sticking metal forks to our foreheads. Also, ask our friends and colleagues to do this. It is easy and won't take long. And then let's get some figures and percentages worked out. I presume you have no issue with this?

So,although as you say, it is "absolutely undeniable,that compressed air, powered mining"...it was provided by engine driven pumps,not subterranean douches.

One of the earliest pioneers of mining engineering,was Cornwall based Holman,who not only made pneumatic equipment,but also had ready access to hundreds of the deepest ready-made holes,in the world.

I have studied many of that associated industries "engines" (not in the IC sense) which were tried and discarded,in the attempts to provide power,ventilation,pumping and access. There are obvious flaws in your chaps video,which negate the operation,as he describes.

He would not need a million dollar hole,to demonstrate function....a block of flats,tower or similar,would suffice for demo purposes,even if it only provided sufficient wind for a dozen novelty Greta balloons.

At the possible risk of being judged harsh...the two overiding impressions i get from that video,are apart from the lecturer, having the whiff of a hospital maintenance spark,i feel 140 years ago,he would be at the rear of a covered wagon,with a mangle,extracting the oil from a snake ?

First thank you for engaging in the post however please revise the video's shown – The compressed air is certainly not from engine driven pumps – what you write makes me certain you have not watched the videos provided.
A/ – There are no moving parts what so ever in this system and certainly no 'engine' anywhere
B/ There is no loss of water – ergo the head of water remains the same before and after 'the machine'
C/ In the example given ragged chutes was a mega watt system driving three large mines the town and the transport system
D/ The generation system is air entrainment – I really don't mind your observations as my reply could well help others who can't/wont comprehend. Its hard to comprehend that a high power heavy duty perfectly clean system isn't being used.
E/ If you are not happy with Bill Mollisons lecture the original builder of the Ragged chutes system was Englishman Chaz Taylor his engineering notes are still available – should you care to actually watch the video's
and research, - engine? moving parts --- where??

-Kind regards Duncan

Last edited:

You seem to have deviated from your free energy machine - any reason for moving on to conspiracy theories?

Here's a simple test - why don't we all try sticking metal forks to our foreheads. Also, ask our friends and colleagues to do this. It is easy and won't take long. And then let's get some figures and percentages worked out. I presume you have no issue with this?
Hi DPG - I doubt that will be conclusive I rather think the magnet test has to be done ASAP after the jab jab. And no DPG the thread is not about a particular machine and certainly not about this particular machine - I used the example because it can't be de-bunked pls review the thread title - 'The Global plan' I am however happy to supply historical figures on this machine -- such as I have. In the mean time I respectfully suggest you watch the documenteries presented. They do -at least for me- interconnect and make a very unpleasent whole for our children and Grandchildren .

Hi DPG - I doubt that will be conclusive I rather think the magnet test has to be done ASAP after the jab jab. And no DPG the thread is not about a particular machine and certainly not about this particular machine - I used the example because it can't be de-bunked pls review the thread title - 'The Global plan' I am however happy to supply historical figures on this machine -- such as I have. In the mean time I respectfully suggest you watch the documenteries presented. They do -at least for me- interconnect and make a very unpleasent whole for our children and Grandchildren .

I watched the 'magnetic vaccine' video in full. It offers nothing in the way of scientific evidence. And the random video clips of people getting giddy with forks and spoons is frankly childish. This alone negates my confidence or belief in anything you say unfortunately.

I doubt that would be conclusive I get the impression that ASAP after the jab jab is what's required - still I have no issues - why should I ? - Kind regards Duncan

I watched the 'magnetic vaccine' video in full. It offers nothing in the way of scientific evidence. And the random video clips of people getting giddy with forks and spoons is frankly childish. This alone negates my confidence or belief in anything you say unfortunately.
Fair enough - not really the video I intended you to research, however I'm sad to see you leave the thread . hope we find common ground else where - kind regards Duncan
PS Its not really things I'm saying , rather things other folks are saying usually wiser than me, I simply project and unite what they say . again YOU SAY is personal -- I don't say !! I put forward for consideration , simple as regards Duncan

Last edited:
Fair enough - not really the video I intended you to research, however I'm sad to see you leave the thread . hope we find common ground else where - kind regards Duncan

Is that it? You don't even remotely try and justify the contents of a video you have posted?

Makes a mockery of anything you post to be honest.

Better stay away from the scrap yard then incase the car lifting magnet sucks me up

Is that it? You don't even remotely try and justify the contents of a video you have posted?

Makes a mockery of anything you post to be honest.
That video is an 'aside' I did take a magnet into my local and tried it on the barman who had just had his jab jab - It did stick - make what you will of that . I attach a book for your interest . Is it true ? it certaintly isn't personal ,I didn't write it. however I suggest you dip your toes in it. It is a history of elect'ric and its effect on our planet - perhaps

Attachments

• The_INVISIBLE_RAINBOW_A_History_of_Elect.pdf
    5.5 MB · Views: 4
That video is an 'aside' I did take a magnet into my local and tried it on the barman who had just had his jab jab - It did stick - make what you will of that . I attach a book for your interest . Is it true ? it certaintly isn't personal ,I didn't write it. however I suggest you dip your toes in it.

I think I'll pass thanks. As I say, you have no credibility.

You may need to check the ergo no loss of head......

We could rotate forever,but i suppose the fact the example at Ragged Chutes was dismantled,and a Hydro-electric facility built next door,answers the question of capability...

Keep looking up,for the claw ?

Reply to The Global plan in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock