Discuss The Global plan in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

You may need to check the ergo no loss of head......

We could rotate forever,but i suppose the fact the example at Ragged Chutes was dismantled,and a Hydro-electric facility built next door,answers the question of capability...

Keep looking up,for the claw ?
there is a power play you are missing - it will take three short video's -- ragged chutes was dismantled - why ?
no moving parts , cost nothing , -- Energy -- you are determined to bark up the wrong tree - seems you are determined to try and make it personal and question my cred -- here's why - and the video is from the time so X3 I'm afraid
1st part -
2nd part
3rd part

worry not telectrix elec'trc is a vast subject and most of it isn't taught and what is taught is corrupted one way or another. what I post here will seem to weave in and out of subject because the technology itself is heavily suppressed what clearly connects for me for a time may seem jibberish to you , all I ask is take in what you can for the time being. Quite apart from being an electrician I have also been trained over the years in HF radio , High voltage transmission and PLC s to name a few fields so It might get a bit bumpy as I use terms which might not be familiar -- kindest regards Duncan

Interesting that my personal credibility should be brought into question rather than the material presented . Despite the fact that we are electricians we live in an era when the official stance is we have no idea of what it is there is no unified field theory. The electrical theory you will have been taught is really a 'best bet' from a lot of sub atomic options. As you throw 2.5mm cable about it doesn't really make a jot of difference, however once you start to consider the universe and everything in it is electrical it becomes very important indeed.
This now becomes a vast complex subject on its own and so to get a grasp of the alternatives 'needs must' I rely on others, – This being so as this unfolds don't question my credibility like everyone I can make mistakes however by all means question the content I present.
I have discovered the forum allows me to present small video clips – a very nice feature . I then propose to present snippets of content that will cause you a very sharp intake of breath – then link to the full documentary should you have the time and interest to follow it . Please keep in mind however the thread is – The Global plan – The plan arranged for your children and Grandchildren.
It too has an electrical base but not one in the public domain
The transformer,a most common of electrical component we have all done the theory I hope ? I even had to drawn the phasor three phase diagrams with power factor consideration at post Grad level . The trouble is the things can't work as we are taught. even though they do work!

Some of you may recall the unit of magnetic flux density 'The Tesla' Tesla was a revolutionary electrical researcher many of his works and machines cannot be replicated even by the very best engineers over 100 years later in this day and age.
A little of his work I have managed to replicate most is far beyond my grasp .
He tended to use a very different form of electricity to that with which we are familiar – our work is done with the electromagnetic system and the transverse wave. Tesla's work was by enlarge carried out on the electrostatic system and the longitudinal wave. The clip you have just watched is taken from a lecture given by Prof Eric Dollard and Chris Carson to a group of Radio amateurs explaining the basics of Tesla's impulse wave the full lecture or at least what survives is here should you have the time to spare to watch it. I confess I have watched it many times and still learn from it , pretty much as a result of this lecture Chris Carson was very soon a dead man and Eric became a recluce. for years b.t.w I could not record the transformer clip as I would have liked you'll find it at 34 min on the full video

I guess the two salient points I would like you to absorb is a/ The transverse wave does not exist in outer space and b/ The longitudinal wave is much faster than the speed of light at 291000 miles/sec

View attachment 291000 m per sec no transverse waves.mp4

the anomaly of the transformer was investigated here in England by American Thomas Townsend Brown who produced anti gravity machines from his findings following in the footsteps of the German WW2 work on 'the bell'

View attachment ScreenRecorderProject21.mp4

Alas I cannot show this full documentary its subject to copyright which the producer of the DVD is adamant he will enforce.
like to simply hold an LED and it lights up? Very handy for those DB s that folks still seem to put in dark dingy hell holes under the stairs – despite regulations . Those of you who partake in martial arts will have heard of and know Chi , Its electric of course

View attachment Chi.mp4

Any electrical instruments you have will not measure Chi it is electrostatic longitudinal electricity,Pretty much as Chris Carson tells you .
Full video of John Chang is here -

there is of course more on John Chang avaliable if you wish to research - to be continued
Kindest regards Duncan

Attachments

• ScreenRecorderProject22.mp4
    14.6 MB
Last edited:
If -if- if - That a viable high power energy system that doesn't pollute exists (and it does I have linked to one that is historically irrefutable on this thread) Then as long as you are not a total numpty then to research the viability of the system should and would be your next move – not to question my personal credibility. That has nothing to do with the system presented .
I might add many other so called OU systems work and worked – however I opted to present an undeniable example for your inspection.
The Global plan is the call of this thread and that I'm afraid is not so called 'conspiracy theory' Indeed its wide open and in the governments domain – Its signed and attested to by 197 countries governments and certainly all the major ones.
Global warming and carbon taxation although fictitious certainly has a big insidious part to play.
Painting with a broad brush the ambition of UN agenda 2030 is to quickly reduce the world population with euthanasia using various viruses as 'a blind'
Being not particularly religious myself (unless I'm around and about 11000 volt gear ) I like to think I know right from wrong and good from evil.
I confess I'm not even Catholic however I suggest as a starting point (again you are downloading from my Amazon account) This -
Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò
what has this to do with electricity ? I am not a youngster and although you might find it difficult to accept we live in an electric universe . Most of the theory of which ,most of us are unaware of.
Like the Trompe – It's suppressed information
So what is UN agenda 2030 sustainable development ? Sounds good doesn't it ? It certainly is not !
If a government asked you to vote for the right to kill you children and Grandchildren I doubt you'd tick the yes box . The answer ? Circumnavigate the individual governments.
UN - Sustainable development
I respectfully suggest you research yourself as opposed to questioning 'my credibility' It is very much the credibility of what I present that is of importance. The names ,places and events are presented.
Where does our stock in trade - electricity fit into the equation ? Electricity and the electromagnetic wave you deal with every working day of your life. – The electron (if it exists at all) is sub atomic .
At the sub atomic level there is no agreement as to what electricity is there is rather a 'hotch potch ' of different theories cobbled together – This might be stated as
There is no unified field Theory
or more brutally as
no one has any idea of what electricity is!' (I might sardonically observe – Its becoming ever more apparent)
The electromagnetic wave you are familiar with then Travels at the speed of light – 186000 miles/sec .
Another form of electricity (which again is suppressed) Travels at 291000 miles /sec. The electricity and its properties are then very very different. At the atomic level researcher Prof Jim Al-Khalili delves into this relationship – Paul Dirac working in the UK effectively opened a new electrical and physical dimension -

Atom: The Illusion Of Reality

The Wave and electricity of Tesla .PEG -good luck with wooly willy b.t.w - better than strickly is it ?

Last edited:
It sure is -- check it out - ergo reseach !! as I state its wide open Its in the public domain ,however folks dont want to see it -- so they don't. on the cattle truck , not quite at the shower --- yet
PS link to sustainable development now corrected (sorry I f'up) kind regards Duncan

Last edited:
Out of interest, can you name some of the Over Unity systems that work please.

And what is the link between the global euthanasia plan and people becoming magnetic?

Two straight answers please - no waffle or embarassing YouTube links.

I do not want the thread diverted - I have named , exampled one OU device , well tested , used a thousand times -- Thats all thats required . It worked , it did work very well and has been silenced -- Thats all that is really required I.M.H.O end of story .
Did Newman or Meyer devices work? well thats irrelevent and off subject !
Make them yourself if you really want to know ( I had to) .
I present you one - It works its proved , the rest is quite simply time consuming diverting bollix - If you really are interested research 'Hatum' however only one system needs to work !! And It does and did and its on this thread - thousands of others ? I don't want that rabbit hole , thanks all the same
kindest regards DPG Duncan
PS - any musicians ? whos playing what , and why ? quizz

Last edited:

And what is the link between the global euthanasia plan and people becoming magnetic?

Two straight answers please - no waffle or embarassing YouTube links.
The magnetic connection has been established on this forum -- by others . That job is quite simply done!! people dont become 'magnetic' its introduced .
- There is no waffle or embassing you tube links - there is however (it seems ) a nusance value the likes of you sir that don't follow the links , do not research , are not logical -- My kindest regards Duncan.
FYI others should you wish to progress this numpties thinking and agression factor here is his answer ( if he can read there might be hope)
The Invisable Rainbow
I start to wonder do any of you guys read , study , comment or post ?
Kind regards Duncan

Last edited:
The magnetic connection has been established on this forum -- by others . That job is quite simply done!! people dont become 'magnetic' its introduced .
- There is no waffle or embassing you tube links - there is however (it seems ) a nusance value the likes of you sir that don't follow the links , do not research , are not logical -- My kindest regards Duncan.
FYI others should you wish to progress this numpties thinking and agression factor here is his answer ( if he can read there might be hope)
The Invisable Rainbow
I start to wonder do any of you guys read , study , comment or post ?
Kind regards Duncan

Your first paragraph doesn't even make sense.

And you refuse to even give examples of any more OU successes.

As expected, you have failed to answer both my questions, but yet you make offensive comments such as your last line.

I'm afraid you continue to offer very little.

I'm often reminded of the old adage: A little knowledge is...

If we start from the basic premise that energy can neither be created nor destroyed - only converted from one form of energy to another, I'd ask the OP to describe the process they propose to convert energy from one form to another, detailing any additional energy required during this conversion and the total 'losses' incurred - ie. energy converted to forms which can not be harnessed as part of this process.

Posting videos is all well and good, but we're all adults here and it would be preferable to read words and figures from the OP, rather than videos and quotes from third party sources. Show us your mathematics and help us understand your thinking.

Understand this – A well proven example has been given . A free running multi mega watt system designed and built by Chaz Tayor nearly a hundred years ago , No moving parts , no pollution.
The principle of operation described, Video evidence of the machine in operation.
Ergo Its historical fact and irrefutable so I suggest you stop trying to refute it !!
you begin to look silly !
Instead research the mathematics and history of the established fact – Don't ask me to amplify it. That isn't the intention of this thread . ( which is the Global direction and plan)
As for the Mathematics that isn't possible in the modern era .
To expand on that in previous centuries different dimensions were taught and used in mathematics superseded by differential calculus.
Again a very large rabbit hole and a huge 'stand alone subject' This business of 'I have very little to offer' I offer nothing except working examples for study !
However the mathematics, working examples and experiments can be studied and researched here – Should you wish although I point out again – It is not the subject of this thread - Nor is mathematics mine , yours or anyone elses (again you are downloading from my Amazon account)
http://chilp.it/27ab926
Kind regards Duncan

First point is that I haven't tried to refute anything and simply asked you to explain how this works using your own words and mathematics.

Videos of a machine in operation are of no interest to me - a point made in my previous post. I can film an engine running and tell you that it is powered by fresh air and that it is 100% efficient - would you accept that and post about it on another forum.

As for the Mathematics that isn't possible in the modern era

However the mathematics, working examples and experiments can be studied and researched here...

Forgive me for pointing out the obvious, but there appears to be something of a contradiction in the above statements.

I get that you're passionate about this subject, but what you appear to be asking is that people invest significant amounts of their time and energy researching a subject in which you firmly believe, but have little to no understanding, all of which can be found through links I have no interest in clicking.

Last edited:
This is EF yes/no I'm lost
Duncan Norman said:
Painting with a broad brush the ambition of UN agenda 2030 is to quickly reduce the world population with euthanasia using various viruses as 'a blind'

The new world order eh?
Better bring on the ice age and quick I cant take much more.!!

Reply to The Global plan in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net