Discuss The Italian Match in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Telectrix Rodney Trotter would have been better than Rooney the donkey. Lazy git. He was in the wrong position alright as he was on the pitch. I hope he gets a hard time from this country as he deserves every bit of it!!!

and as for the mumbled national anthem , say no more
Tut tut, one is only supposed to sing the national anthem in the presence of her majesty. All other times one is required to keep one's mouth shut.
Stick wi me bonny lad, you'll end up wi an eduke ashun like wot I got
:)

Welbeck played so well, a good team player, for me Rodney needs to be the fringe player, id rotate between the two.

Nice to see the press slamming Rooney as I recall last World Cup we were so crap players didn't come back to UK for a month after we were knocked out. Rooney after that corner take a hint "never come back" you are a complete let down to this country. If England manager plays Rooney again he should never come back either.

As I recall Rooney had a hair transplant to make him look good on the pitch. Rooney judging on recent performance nothing you do can make you look good on the pitch!!!! Although I'll be fair he's always been dim wasn't he the player with all the money in the world still slept with a wrinkly??

I didn't see the game but I was disappointed to see the result. Someone offered me damn good odds on England to win last week and I took the plunge for a couple of thou. Am beginning to think I should have kept my cash in my pocket :(.

I didn't see the game but I was disappointed to see the result. Someone offered me damn good odds on England to win last week and I took the plunge for a couple of thou. Am beginning to think I should have kept my cash in my pocket :(.
Shame, I hope thousands in Rand isn't the same as thousands in sterling, your money may have been safer on the next match, still never mind fella, next time you may win big.

Marvo no one will believe you betting on England winning against Italy!!?? Seriously there's more change people believing you changing careers for the more difficult job as a plumber.

Just did a currency check for Andy. 2000 Rand is 110 quid, not a disaster but still a decent size bet and a decent amount of cash to lose.

Yeah, it's just over a hundred pounds UK so it's not the end of the world. He's an Italian and he gave me 10 : 1 after much heated discussion and national pride got the better of him and there was no way I could resist those odds so I guess it's win some lose some.

Just for you Archy!:joker:

[video=youtube;v19ZyiZpSEw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v19ZyiZpSEw[/video]

Reply to The Italian Match in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock