Discuss the thunderdome in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

R

rumrunner

Hi,
I think we should have an area of the site where anyone with a different opinion or an argument if you like can enter and get it sorted out,without censorship! ,a bit like the thunderdome,2 enter ,1 leaves,you know what i meen ,dualing, "sir you have insulted my integrity, ill see you in the dome at dawn"

This way any member who gets wound up can voice there opinion without wreaking the origional thread, i think it could prove quite popular both as spectator or a participant.

i bags the first mach with randy the rat,:D

shakey cage fighting:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: he,d rip his own head off!!!!!

yeah, and I bet i would win as well:confused:

...or something

I could take me anyday, no problems, even if i bring my hardest mates along:cool:

Look forward to the Rum and Randy tussel though,......been waiting for some fallout from THAT post;)

what do you reckon Luke:rolleyes:

I luurve a damn good fight since I retired from proper cage fighting and became a subdued stay at home husband:D
Bring it on

i'll think about it. seems rather silly, and you'd get more insulting to the point where you wana drive you to the other persons house and kick off. I'll have a little think about it, and see if would work

Yeah I don't mind having the row! Some peeps have just GOT to be told. Freedom of speech an' all that.

Like the idea, a sort of 'sin bin' for those who have a bit too much to say for themselves or 'just won't leave it'. :D

It probably won't be long before I see m'self wandering down the corridior between two forum screws with me catcher's mitt and baseball.

"For you Tommy zis iss two veeks in ze kooler"

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to the thunderdome in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock