Discuss There are some utter scum around, in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

they are scum. bring back the stocks.

I'd rather the gallows be brought back for the evil, feral, out-of-control teenage vermin who terrorise communities on a daily basis the length and breadth of this nation. Oxygen thieves every last one of them.

They have been named and shamed in there own town, facebook has shown its use! police are protecting them and families now due to threats, Won't name the little sh*tes on here as they are underage so protected by the law, never the less they need a good kick up the a*se and to grow up quick. thing is this day and age they will get some softly softly approach, youths today just do not fear the police and courts. Around here 3 kids were smashing car windows and mirrors off for fun, got caught and now to build there trust and not to hate society, police etc and to feel valid members of society... the social services take them on days out so they become nice kids! so they get trips to theme parks at £50 a pop which well behaved kids dont get.. explain that logic!!?? rant over...

so passers by can throw eggs and flour over them, so they know how it feels. hopefully on a boiling hot day so it sticks and dehydrates them.

Cement and water thrown on them by passers by on a boiling hot day would be even better still methinks. And when the cement is dry the reprobates could then be chucked from a bridge into the local river.

The thing is the parents are partly to blame as they didn't instil a sense of morals in them, going to a shop buying or stealing flour and eggs means they where up to no good and did it with premeditation.

Hopefully their lives will now be miserable, there are two sides to every coin and I hope they suffer the consequences of their actions.

They have been named and shamed in there own town, facebook has shown its use! police are protecting them and families now due to threats, Won't name the little sh*tes on here as they are underage so protected by the law, never the less they need a good kick up the a*se and to grow up quick. thing is this day and age they will get some softly softly approach, youths today just do not fear the police and courts. Around here 3 kids were smashing car windows and mirrors off for fun, got caught and now to build there trust and not to hate society, police etc and to feel valid members of society... the social services take them on days out so they become nice kids! so they get trips to theme parks at £50 a pop which well behaved kids dont get.. explain that logic!!?? rant over...
There are a lot of pansies going around nowadays

Last edited by a moderator:

I'd rather the gallows be brought back for the evil, feral, out-of-control teenage vermin who terrorise communities on a daily basis the length and breadth of this nation. Oxygen thieves every last one of them.
At least they will not reoffend.
So capital punishment for some youthful hi-jinks?

There is a lot worse walking around.

Muslim gangs grooming vulnerable girls with immunity, crooked businessmen swindling people out of life savings, drug dealers pumping out poison to their communities. But let's home in on a few errant young lads for the hangman's noose.

You know if you really have a hankering for extra judicial punishment, a kneecapping might be a more proportional.

I really think these stories are peddled so much by the media to misdirect people's attention from the greater evils in society.

Muslim gangs grooming vulnerable girls with immunity, crooked businessmen swindling people out of life savings, drug dealers pumping out poison to their communities. But let's home in on a few errant young lads for the hangman's noose.

You know if you really have a hankering for extra judicial punishment, a kneecapping might be a more proportional.

I really think these stories are peddled so much by the media to misdirect people's attention from the greater evils in society.

So you think a group of cowardly teenagers covering a defenceless old lady in eggs and flour while she's sitting on a park bench minding her own business is somehow "youthful hi-jinks"? I think not. It was an unprovoked, cowardly attack carried-out by evil scum. End of.

You sure as hell wouldn't be trotting-out this apologetic crap if that had been your mother or granny sat there.
Yes, I had noticed, but thanks for the heads-up anyway
Just hang the lot of them and be done. Throw-in some politicians and bankers for good measure.
Definitely not. The scum would still be alive afterwards.
No. They're published to remind us that Britain is plagued by evil, cowardly, out-of-control, teenage thugs who terrorise communities the length and breadth of the country on a daily basis leaving a trail of mayhem and misery in their wake.

Glad to see you sitting on the fence with this, JK! LOL!

I'm with you on this, and Tel, the birch...I have been advocating for the return of this for years...for all sorts of crimes. Inflict pain on innocent people, we will respond by birching you...see how you like it!

From random violent knifing to FGM, time the perpetrators got some of their own medicine...and I would watch and applaud.

and good for all those that are making his miserable existance worse. he is scum, and deserves all he gets.

If they were more coppers about, it might reduce the frequency of incidents perpetrated by little sh!ts like these.
Oh, hold up, thanks to the Tories, there are something like 50,000 less coppers knocking about these days!

@rapparee
Just because there are worse crimes out there it doesn't make this one any less disgraceful, they need kicking up and down the street for what they have done.
Maybe if their parents had instilled a bit more discipline in them they would have grown up with more respect for people.

Glad to see you sitting on the fence with this, JK! LOL!

I'm with you on this, and Tel, the birch...I have been advocating for the return of this for years...for all sorts of crimes. Inflict pain on innocent people, we will respond by birching you...see how you like it!

From random violent knifing to FGM, time the perpetrators got some of their own medicine...and I would watch and applaud.

I concur. There are way too many of these incidents where undisciplined, psychopathic, sadistic, feral youths torment innocent people, some of whom are unable to defend themselves. I'm tired of hearing the excuses that are made for these reprobate oxygen-thieves and I'm even more tired of seeing them receive lenient sentences. Birch the bastards, I say.

There was another awful one where an old fella got attacked and begged the attacker to not hurt him as he was too old. This kind of thing really boils my blood.

Reply to There are some utter scum around, in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock