Discuss Traffolite labels in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

KNIPEX

hi guys anyone know of any good places in cardiff/swansea area or even nationwide if they mail, where i can get traffolite labels for db???

also these seem very expensive lately, what does everyone pay??

seems to be a standard on our jobs that we must use them.

your views anr help would be great, thanks in advance.

Hello,

I use a company called Express Signs (North East) Ltd in Teesside. for my
traffolyte labels and they are great value and have a fantastic turnaround.

I can place an order on the Monday and they have them in the post asap
normally receive them on Wednesday lunch time.

This company also does all my vinyl labels.

There contact number is 01642 670748

I normally fax all my details of what I want and hey presto my labels.

Never let me down yet

Matthew

Reply to Traffolite labels in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone :) my first post here. Quick background I'm a newly qualified installer of somewhat advanced years whose just starting out in the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. Budding DIY enthusiast fascinated with how things work - and, to a lesser degree, fixing things that are not working. I suppose my...
Replies
Views
So a quick catch up so you can get an idea… I was asked to do a job for another electrician, as he is too busy. I’m busy myself but said I’d...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone my name is Tarek, i work as a concert and show lighting operator with over 20 years of experience in this field, so i have gained...
Replies
Views
I know how I was taught to test a RCD, 6 tests in all two no go, two under 300 mS and 2 under 40 mS with no load. But thinking about it not so...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock