Search the forum,

Discuss TV Forum in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Tv/Av Forum?

• Yep great idea!

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Nah, not worth it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

Spudnik

Hi chaps,

Thinking of possibly adding a new forum, mainly concentrating on AV home cinema, Freeview, Freesat & SKy installations etc.

Good idea or not?

Have your say!!!

Good idea Jason as there are frequent questions on here to do with sky installs etc.

Wondered which way this forum was going when I saw the title;):D

Having read the thread, it's got to be a good idea as it is certainly starting to become more technical than a coax to a TV

I like the idea, although we seem to have forums coming out of our ears now.... what about adding phones and broadband as well, like a 'minor wiring' forum?

Like the idea gents,

Talking about tv advice. Does anyone know where i can find info about installing freeview to three flats. Each flat will have two tv points. Can i use one aerial and split it between the flats and do i have to take a Coax from each point up the loft.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Yup - good idea.

Can I suggest that as there is a CCTV/Alarms forum that's harder than Fort Knox to get into (or an answer about :) ), it might be an idea to have a fire alarm one too?

Hi Bill we already have a forum for FA, CCTV & intruder. This is not a public forum for obvious reasons, to gain access you need to pm one of the admin (Dan, Dave or Jason.S)

Im a super moderator on a sat site and a mod on another. I do lots of installs week in week out, all types a sats and recievers plus multiscreen and bespoke AV installs. So if any of the mods need a hand getting this going send me a PM

I dont think you have, but, done.

Sure I did. Defo have two message to Dan in my sent items, and fairly sure I PM'd you direct off the post - though, I wouldn't swear to the success of anything Goggle Chrome does these days!!!!

Thanks though - look forward to contributing lots positive.

Reply to TV Forum in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net