uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Update on fake leather sofa and developments in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

The Ghost

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

So just to say I got a full refund which is good of them. They were concerned as they believed they were selling quality leather. So they are getting a refund from their supplier so fair enough to them for doing the right thing. But it does go to show you can do things which seem very unlikely.

Re;
Am I going mad or am I not???? - https://www.electriciansforums.co.uk/threads/am-i-going-mad-or-am-i-not.173313/#post-1526218

buzzlightyear

-
Arms
Esteemed
So just to say I got a full refund which is good of them. They were concerned as they believed they send me some new settee to park me bum on . So they sending me a replacement or get getting a refund from their supplier so fair enough to them for doing the right thing. But it does go to show you can do things which seem very unlikely.
yeah baby .
:D

Last edited:
S

Squid

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I bet Vortigern could get a replacement for used toilet paper........ ;o)))))

S

Squid

Can you get a refund from the in laws or is that pushing it a tad?

S

Squid

he'd be better off printing your posts on it. :D:D:D.

Screenshot 2019-04-24 at 20.11.20.jpg

S

Squid

Cockwomble ;o))))

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Update on fake leather sofa and developments in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom