Discuss Vauxhall corsa in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Rleaky

DIY
Reaction score
I have a 2016 Vauxhall Corsa

Recently I have 2 faults developed

1. The rear windscreen wiper stops on intermittent setting but works okish on full speed (manual have to flick the switch to stop it in the right place)

2. Rear fog light is always on when the ignition is on

The both are on the same part.... I did think relay but the fact I am having similar problems within the same part of the car could it be an earthing problem?

TL;DR
Light and rear wiper problem on vauxhall corsa e
If it is a hatch back it could be the harness where it leaves the body into the hatch. The constant movement can take it's toll.

Is there a control module at the rear of the car? Can you find a wiring diagram for it?

Reply to Vauxhall corsa in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello everybody from Germany! I'm feeling sick with this car, it won't start, just very rarely...please help me out. Car: Opel Corsa C 1.2 2003...
Replies
Views
Hi, First of all I must explain why my posting came to be on this site, I was looking on the internet for a forum that could help with a project...
Replies
Views
Hi, my ford focus 2013 titanium rear wiper, fan for the heater/ac and horn all stop and start working at the same time. The car start fine...
Replies
Views
I have a 66 Ford Falcon with a 2 speed wiper motor that stopped working. I found that the motor body was isolated from grounding to the car body...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking for some help. My Rangemaster cooker hood stopped working sometime ago, I’ve stripped the hood down and degreased the hood. Ive...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock