Discuss Wake up call for everyone!!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I'd seen this one before.I bet he won't be back to work in a hurry.You don't know what's round the corner each day you go to work.If in doubt don't risk it.Your life is worth more than the job.

I'd seen this one before.I bet he won't be back to work in a hurry.You don't know what's round the corner each day you go to work.If in doubt don't risk it.Your life is worth more than the job.

Very profound can i use that as an excuse for doing bugger all? Safety first rules!

Do no work = reducise risk of problems:D

Hey guy's, just watched the youtube link, well i was thinking of becoming an electrician, but on second thoughts! lol

Very profound can i use that as an excuse for doing bugger all? Safety first rules!

Do no work = reducise risk of problems:D
That's up to you mate.I would rather go home to my wife at the end of the day,than her trying to identify what's left of my body in the morgue

Last edited by a moderator:
Well on a lighter note, i haven't had a shock yet but i'm only working with 230v so i'm fairly confident i wouldn't end up looking like a lump of charcoal if i were to have a little accident!

......i haven't had a shock yet but i'm only working with 230v so i'm fairly confident i wouldn't end up looking like a lump of charcoal.....

Ben,

Do not EVER underestimate the power of electricity, even at 230.

It WILL kill you, if you do not give it 100% respect.

Other than that, good luck!

:)

Hi Ben,
It's not the voltage that kills you but the current.The voltage actually pushes the current round the circuit.It could take just 50mA to kill someone:eek:

also remember if you get a shock and the docs have to fix you It will hurt more than the shock!!!!!

They stop your heart (read Kill you) then with the magic paddles shout clear and jump start you again. Heard its like having Vannessea Feltz bounceing off you chest while holding russel Grant

Does this mean theres a job going now ?
Dam just seen the guy nearly gets chopped up by helecopter you tube a link off lennys vid

Well on a lighter note, i haven't had a shock yet but i'm only working with 230v so i'm fairly confident i wouldn't end up looking like a lump of charcoal if i were to have a little accident!

230 v safe!!!
you wouldn't want this to happen to your sausage
the above comment is innuendo
the video is of a real sausage, please lads dont start feeling inadequate
YouTube - Sausage-230V

Attachments

• Wake up call for everyone!!!! 053 - EletriciansForums.net
    053.gif
    1,015 bytes · Views: 29
Last edited:

Reply to Wake up call for everyone!!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock