SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss What is this drill like? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

I have a similar drill made by Makita , has been used and abused and still works just fine

In my experience erbauer tools offer very good price to performance

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ordered.
This is my birthday present from my wife, which was in november. It's taken my that long to decide what to buy!

Rpa07

-
Arms
Esteemed
She’s probably spent the money already and you’ll have to wait until this November - clever are women!

PEG

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
I bought an Erbauer reciprocating saw,for a particularly arduous,one-time task....i've had it 3 years,and it is indestructible:)

It come in a really nice,nylon case,and it was on offer at the time,for £55 :eek: 25mm steel rod or firewood....it does not fail ;)

Matthewd29

-
Arms
Esteemed
Only ever used erbauer grinders which u bought to abuse and they still havnt give up really impressed with the quality for the price

Gavin John Hyde

-
Arms
Esteemed
Patron
I have found titan and erbauer stuff from screwfix to be quite good quality, especially for the price and I have a Titan sds+ and the thing is damn good, goes through anything and lasted much longer than tools 4 times the price.

Strima

-
Arms
Esteemed
I've had a Titan SDS max for a few years now solely for driving in earth rods and it's still going strong.

Reply to What is this drill like? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Top Bottom