Discuss What is this drill like? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dustydazzler

Regular EF Member
I have a similar drill made by Makita , has been used and abused and still works just fine

In my experience erbauer tools offer very good price to performance

Rpa07

4000 posts - only 54195 behind Telectrix!
Electrician's Arms
She’s probably spent the money already and you’ll have to wait until this November - clever are women!

GeorgeCooke

Regular EF Member
Bought an SDS drill in Lidl many years ago for occasional use at home. Still going strong at about half that price.

PEG

Respected Member
I bought an Erbauer reciprocating saw,for a particularly arduous,one-time task....i've had it 3 years,and it is indestructible:)

It come in a really nice,nylon case,and it was on offer at the time,for £55 :eek: 25mm steel rod or firewood....it does not fail ;)

Matthewd29

Regular EF Member
Only ever used erbauer grinders which u bought to abuse and they still havnt give up really impressed with the quality for the price

Gavin John Hyde

Electrician's Arms
I have found titan and erbauer stuff from screwfix to be quite good quality, especially for the price and I have a Titan sds+ and the thing is damn good, goes through anything and lasted much longer than tools 4 times the price.

Strima

Electrician's Arms
I've had a Titan SDS max for a few years now solely for driving in earth rods and it's still going strong.

Electrician Talk