Discuss what would you charge?? in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

good point savaloy sausage! gonna email him tomorrow and change the document to estimate instead! he's got plenty of money like but even still im sure he ant got any where near like £750 plus in his head!! lol
in my experience spark the poeple with money are not fond of spending it:eek: while the council house dwellers are only too happy to part ;) i priced a job like this one not so long back ,big house ,3 cars on the drive room for a pony:D the guy said i will do the digging and supply the materials i just need you to route the cable,connect up and test so i quoted £230.00 for the one days work and testing and cert,he phoned me up complaining that i was too expensive and wanted to know how i had arrived at such a price ,so i said to him ,well how much where you expecting to pay,£70.00 he says:eek: needless to say i didnt get that job :D:D:rolleyes:

Reply to what would you charge?? in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

G
Hello all, Have been on here for a while so be easy on me! I'm an electrician by trade and started out doing domestics and working my way up...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Thinking of starting up on my own soon, and was just wondering what sort of rates all of you that are self employed, charge per hour ...
Replies
Views
I'm hoping this thread will help myself and others by learning about some of the unforeseen circumstances you guys have come up against after...
Replies
Views
SirKit Breaker
S

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock