Discuss Whats my grade in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

Mac

I've been out of electrical game nearly 20 years,passed my 236-1 and 236-2 back in 1985 and 1987,failed my AM2 on the inspection and testing and fault diagnosisJust started back into the electrical industry since September 2008.Just passed my 2382-10.Would anyone know what my grade would be.I did my apprenticeship with a JIB company

I've been out of electrical game nearly 20 years,passed my 236-1 and 236-2 back in 1985 and 1987,failed my AM2 on the inspection and testing and fault diagnosisJust started back into the electrical industry since September 2008.Just passed my 2382-10.Would anyone know what my grade would be.I did my apprenticeship with a JIB company

hi there

I would have thought electrician for a jib card for approved electrician needs 2391 etc

try this link to jib
Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (CSCS Affiliated)

cheers

Hey mate.

If you are asking about a JIB grade then as you do not have an NVQ 2 or 3 and also failed your AM2 then they would not grade you as an "electrician".

If you are hoping to do domestic work then you are more than qualified to register with a part P scheme provider.

They may insist that you acheive the 2391 inspection and testing within 12 months of registering with them though.

I wouldn't worry about your JIB card unless you intend to work on sites that request it.

Cheers.

Reply to Whats my grade in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello I've been away from the industry for awhile and I've recently got back in to it again. I never finished off all my grades. I got both my...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks , Just looking for a bit of advice as I'm looking to get back on the tools so please bare with me if this is a bit long winded. I'm a...
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme Getting accredited to
Looking for some advice regarding joining a CPS. I've been in the electrical industry in various roles for nearly 10 years. I started my...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking for advice on electrical careers, i currently work in the access control industry of which i have a deep level of...
Replies
Views
Hi to everyone, this is my first post so if is been already asked/answered please guide me to the relevant discussion/thread. I don't know...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock