Discuss Whats your favourite in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
So it's the first day back for a lot of us me included, some of you may be a bit down so thought I would start a thread that may help to make you smile. So what is your favourite most funny single comedy moment, sketch, scene etc over the years which bit of comedy genius as made you belly laugh the most.

I will start it off with one of my personal favourites being the scene from only fools and horses where Del Boy goes to lean on the bar hatch and falls straight through it, Probably a common one but it makes me laugh out loud everytime I see it.and I bet it even just made a couple of you smile as you read it.
So whats your's it can be tv, movie whatever you like and feel free to back it up with a clip, I think there are going to be some classics and the good thing is I bet it will trigger a few memories that some of us had forgotten.

See you all tonight and I'm looking forward to some good ones.

My laugh out loud favourite is a scene from Mr Bean where he's trying to paint his flat using a stick of dynamite in a paint can. The other poor gentleman comes in to retrieve his hat just as it goes off, leaving a silhouette on the wallpaper.

My laugh out loud favourite is a scene from Mr Bean where he's trying to paint his flat using a stick of dynamite in a paint can. The other poor gentleman comes in to retrieve his hat just as it goes off, leaving a silhouette on the wallpaper.
Classic! Pretty much any monty python sketch for me, but do like the silly walk sketch the best I reckon.

There are lots out there but Monty Python films (especially Life of Brian) always crack me up every time I watch them.

I also love the classics but I'll go for a more modern one from peepshow.
Jeremy accidently kills a dog belonging to a girl he is hitting on and tries to burn it. It won't burn so he carries it off in a bag to dispose of it, bumps into the girl, gets questioned about the bag, and starts eating the dog's leg in a vain attempt to prove that its leftover bbq.

Far too many to really mention one of two, but the best bits are contained within Airplane, Only Fools, Naked Gun, Steptoe and Son, Peep Show.

Only Fools have by far the most, and I've been watching it a lot over Christmas, but they also have by far the most material.

one of many is in fools and horses when the riot stops to allow delboy through in his lime green capri.

Inbetweeners, various scenes, some make me belly laugh and my teeth and jaw ache because it is hilarious, especially the scenes with neil having his balls licked whilst playing pool by a dog, Jays dad humiliating his son all the time, the episode when they go to the caravan club and jay tells simon he is going to get lucky and hands him a Jonny, neil fingering an old granny on the dance floor, I think there are so many one particular scene is difficult to stand out as the best.

So what's your views on Chubby Brown Englishman? That could be classed as lazy, getting laughs out of swearing.

chubby may be lazy, but hliariously funny. he takes the P out of PC.

I wasn't saying he IS lazy Tel, just that he may be classes as such. I used to have his earlier dvd's. I think Jimmy Carr is really funny.

yep. and ofcourse, john bishop, but then he's a scouser like me so i may be biassed. still, i think he's really down to earth funny.

Reply to Whats your favourite in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net