Discuss Which tool case? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

I was just thinking exactly the same, 150 quid for the TechXL Veto and 36 quid for the CK Magma. That's a substantial difference, I'd need a lot of convincing to spend over a hundred quid more.....

My ones were £185 each, until you have owned one you will always wonder whta the fuss is about.

Heres a ebay link to the one you currently have

C.K HARD BASE PLUS TOOL BAG FOR LAPTOP/TOOLS- T1632 | eBay

Hmm, I think I got wrong info, I was told it had been discontinued but I see it's changed colour, mine is navy blue. Did they change anything else or just the colour?

I know the one you have navy and yellow trim thing,these are a new colour, more or less the same bag bar the colour. Im using one at the minute and its great, organised and theres a space for everything. Seems to be wearing well too. Had a stanley fatmax before it and it was really poor IMO.

I get the impression they're better for someone carrying bigger heavier tools like drills, hammers, chisels etc. Do you think they be suitable for my more lightweight tool selection and my notebook (laptop)?

I've also been combing the internet, I see nobodies mentioned the fatmax range, I'm guessing there might be a reason?

I've also been combing the internet, I see nobodies mentioned the fatmax range, I'm guessing there might be a reason?

I have got a fatmax tote but it rays in the van with the heavy stuff in like hammers and chisels etc.

The beauty of the Veto range is that they are perfectly designed to carry hand tools.

I get the impression they're better for someone carrying bigger heavier tools like drills, hammers, chisels etc. Do you think they be suitable for my more lightweight tool selection and my notebook (laptop)?

Would suit both needs, i can fit a hacksaw, spare blades, dymo label printer, socket tester, multimeter 16oz claw hammer and big lump hammer ( and perhaos other bits) in the centre compartment, but if you dont need to carry those everyday, it would make a great laptop bag, then you have your other two sides for screwdeivers, pliers etc etc. Would be well suited i think. Take a look at the pics on ebay Marvo.

I've got the magma and they are great but just make sure you get the hard bottomed one and not the soft bottomed as the hard is a lot sturdier and bigger

Hmm, I think I got wrong info, I was told it had been discontinued but I see it's changed colour, mine is navy blue. Did they change anything else or just the colour?
that's the magma version. it's similar but more robust, better quality. got the same one myself. only gripe i have is that my irazola drivers are too long to fit.

Hmm 4 times the cost, think I will stick to the Magma ones for now. Thats a massive outlay for something to carry tools in lol

Yes they are put I have had a few CK / magma one and generally fall to pieces by there second birthday. Last one one lasted me a year. That's why I have gone for the veto range with a 5 year back up. Mine are just a year old and still look brand new.

I use this one and have found it very good..... facom tool bag.jpg

I really like my facom bag as well, bright red and can spot it a mile away

Hmm 4 times the cost, think I will stick to the Magma ones for now. Thats a massive outlay for something to carry tools in lol

You should see the price Tidyboiler pays for bags to carry her war paint, filofax, I-pad jemmy and all her other junk around in - it's eye watering!!!

Reply to Which tool case? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net