Discuss Who should I vote for. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Mine has me neck and neck between the Conservatives and UKIP - and I can assure you that I WILL NOT be voting UKIP.

I'm hoping for a continuation of the Conservative/Liberal coelition.

My result has my views in line with the greens followed closely by the Labour party. UKIP was furthest away.

I'm happy with that diagnosis :)

I have been to vote at every election and by election since I was able to vote I used to be involved in the lib dems at an early age and my father was a local councillor, I will be going into the ballot box and putting a line through my ballot paper because they are all a lying bunch of toe rags who would be confidence tricksters if they had to survive in the real world - good people enter politics and their good ideas are stifled by the party line , if there was a way of the lib dems running the country I think they may make a difference, however even when politicians make a decision the middle managers in the civil service move so slowly that thing become unworkable. as for what works best for me, who ever runs the country will be trying to put their hand in my pocket take out twenty and give me 5 back.

Mine was

Labour 54
Green 51
Liberal 6
UKIP -33
Tory -42

and I'll be voting for none of them.

I'll be voting for a local party.

Last edited:
I think the " I'll vote for X because I always have and always will" is a bloody ridiculous idea. Sadly it's all too common round our way too.

Mine was Labour with over 34% and greens at just over21% then Lib dems at 2% which is what they will probably get then Ukip at -7% and the torys in LAST at -26%

I thought mine would be Labour followed by Ukip the Torys are were I expected them to be and the Lib Dems, somehow I ended up with greens in second

I was hoping for a UKIP/Green coalition.

You'd be a long time waiting for that.

UKIP wants less immigration the greens want more.
UKIP wants less foreign aid the greens want more.
UKIP wants trident the greens don't.
UKIP wants tax cuts the greens want tax increases.
I could go on.

You'd be a long time waiting for that.

UKIP wants less immigration the greens want more.
UKIP wants less foreign aid the greens want more.
UKIP wants trident the greens don't.
UKIP wants tax cuts the greens want tax increases.
I could go on.
That's why I was hoping for a coalition between the two.
I think it would be interesting.

Reply to Who should I vote for. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock