Discuss Womens Football Euro 2017 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Lou

Staff member
Admin
Esteemed
Reaction score
Anyone going to be following this?

I don't like football much but last night caught some of the game England played against Scotland. England won 6-0 which I thought was great! Haven't seen the mens team do that recently! :p

No I detest football now mainly because of the players who are more interested in their over inflated egos than putting their heart into playing for their country. Well done the girls and I hope they go all the way maybe our sad male players need to take a page from their book. I actually dread the day the mens team actually win a big tournament I don't think I could bear it.

Reply to Womens Football Euro 2017 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

So for the longest time I had issues in this location while gaming. I am on a second pc build that exhibits the same weirdness that made me...
Replies
Views
THE AFGHAN FOOTBALLER The <insert Team/City> manager flies to Kabul to watch a young Afghani play football. He is suitably impressed and arranges...
Replies
Views
Hi guys & gals, So I thought Id share a bit of great news with you all but first I have to tell you abit about me. I am a junior football coach...
Replies
Views
Knobhead
K
My mrs recently new bezzy girl mates partner has some property, my mrs said, " my hubby do it for ya at a good rate " joy i think. I had this...
Replies
Views
specs
S
J
Its not been a great start to the week, so what better way to spend an evening than by having a rant! Let me paint the picture; I help my dad run...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock