Discuss WOW...thanks to all.. in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

D

Dave

Look at these stats for electricians forums...>>> Threads: 5,236, Posts: 38,725, Members: 6,640

Thats some going hey!!!...thanks to all for making this the number one forum for sparky's...;) not bad for just under 2 years old..

and it will only get bigger...

Hello and welcome also oops soz just read the thread thats how i got all my numbers up force of habbit !

Why spoil a good thing lol, great to think the site is doing well cream always rises to the top so you guys must be doing something right well done :) :)

Thanks for the kind words. But it's a combination of cool members and lots of traffic (readers) that keep the place going. So it's down to you guys as much as 'the forum'.

So thanks. :)

While I have a tear in my eye: big thanks to Dave who's a FULL TIME PROFESSIONAL TILER AND THEN A FULL TIME ADMIN ON ALL MY FORUMS - AND THEN A FULL TIME YOUTUBE RAVER TOO! and without his time and effort and tunes, I'd be a bored guy selling something online with hundreds of customers (bosses?! - they say you work for yourself selling but every customer is your boss, and you have lots of them, right?!). So thanks Dave.

And while I'm at the thanking staff/helpers/moderators: a big thanks to Luke Scott that set this place up with me (he was the electrical connection, he did a course though sadly I believe is still looking for experience and isn't fully in the sparky trade yet) as without him, well, who knows.

And finally, we've had a LOAD of moderators on here. And weird connections between sponsors and regular members which made the place very very bias. So when that changed we had more mods, and then changed again. And we've ended up with a really cool team of helpers that give time each week, if not each day, to ensure this place is running smoothly.

So pats on backs to all. :)

Hi all
Well done on the stats!!!:cool:
Although I am not surprised one of the best things about this site is every one is polite and wants to help, and you all have a good laugh, most of the forums iv found out there you daren’t ask for some help unless you are a long time poster, and if you do get a response its full of sarcasm.:mad:
Any way enough of my rant :rolleyes:
WELL DONE guy’s keep up the good work:D

Reply to WOW...thanks to all.. in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock