Discuss ycfe 2361 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

andy61

hi trying to find information for my ycfe 2361 certificate as in what does ycfe stand for it was issued in Yorkshire 1979 -1981 it has been lost so trying to find out how to replace it have e mailed the college I went to but still waiting for a reply

York college of Further Education?, Yorkshire College of Further Education?, Yeovil College of Further Education, Yeti's College of Further Education?

Reply to ycfe 2361 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have a customer who has an 18" thermostat in their water tank which periodically requires resetting. I went to replace this but am unable to put...
Replies
Views
This has probably been asked 1000 times. I am just coming to the end of my apprenticeship and was interesting in trying to work abroad. I was...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm trying to find if I have a fault in these to brakers of in the lines. The 32A braker leads as far as I know only to a junction box that use...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to find a way of energy logging a home to help plan a battery installation. Ideally tracking import by hour and displaying some...
Replies
Views
Hi. A few years ago we had a full house rewiring done by an electrician who issued a certificate for the work. He also left in the consumer unit...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock