Search the forum,

Discuss yesterdays page 3 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

ok now you'll know what i look like pic is me the ugly one in the middle and page 3 girls daisy and sorchaTake note the steamed up glasses Nick Blakeley with girls.jpg

Reply to yesterdays page 3 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I sorted the fault fairly quickly as it happens but only because I'd come across it once before and at the time a few people said it couldn't...
Replies
Views
Done a job yesterday, remove old 12v halogens and replace with mains, gu10 downlights. Fitted some LED gu10's no issues. Got a call today saying...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Yesterday I wired in my 3 phase compressor to run off our 53kva generator. I just need to know which colour cable is for which phase as...
Replies
Views
In case it's not widely known, here's the link to the auction of items from late contributor Lucien Nunes' collection: Ramco auction - Lucien...
Replies
Views
We have a 5.5kW incoming supply, which cannot practicably be upgraded due to our remote location in the mountains. Can I use a PV array and...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back