Discuss Yippee, Hooray, jumping up and down in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

G

Guest77

The rugger season starts Saturday with Glos entertaining Leeds, then Munster next saturday, I have my seat secured and cannot wait, I am even off tommorrow popping to the Glos Shop at the Stadium to buy some new Fans wear, I cannot wait, the first 2 matches are friendlies with Northampton the week after for the first Premiership match of the new season, we have a new coach and several new players including James hook the 75 welsh Capped Back, come on Gloucester :grin:

Totally agree, so far got my tickets to Munster v London Irish and Ireland v S.Africa and I'll try for the Munster v Sarries if i can get the time off as well . Am i right in thinking world cup tickets go on sale next month

Totally agree, so far got my tickets to Munster v London Irish and Ireland v S.Africa and I'll try for the Munster v Sarries if i can get the time off as well . Am i right in thinking world cup tickets go on sale next month
Yes mate and Kingsholm here is hosting 10 world cup matches as well :grin:

Question what del boy tactic did the rfu use to get the millenium stadium made english soil, just out of curiosity because it's a savage stadium with a brilliant atmosphere in WALES????

Question what del boy tactic did the rfu use to get the millenium stadium made english soil, just out of curiosity because it's a savage stadium with a brilliant atmosphere in WALES????
They don't need the millenium at all, the Welsh RFU asked the English RFU if they could host some matches, we ended up agreeing to host the tournament together, a joint hosting, as it happens I agree with you though, it is probably the greatest international Rugby stadium in the world, and it is only an hour max from my front door.

Mike are you going to the Leeds game?

Whoops, quick edit. Thought you were away to Leeds, not at home. Could have taken you site seeing around Headingley before kick off :wink:

Last edited:
Mike are you going to the Leeds game?

Whoops, quick edit. Thought you were away to Leeds, not at home. Could have taken you site seeing around Headingley before kick off :wink:
I might go to the leeds game when in leeds yeah, depends on my shift and funds at the time, just been to the stadium actually for tommorrows warm up, saw Hibbard our new player there and bought myself a nice new fleece for the winter, getting exciting now, 25 and a half hours to go lol

nah it is just too far, I mean your vertually at the Scottish Border, thats too close for comfort for me :grin:

We are 65 miles from Berwick.

That's the English / Scottish Checkpoint Charlie where all passports & Visas must be shown. Jocks travelling south have to have their sporrans searched for smuggled haggis.

Reply to Yippee, Hooray, jumping up and down in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock