Discuss 12volt electric step switch in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
12 volt switch help.on my motor home has a short somewhere ,I’m thinking maybe in electric step switch. Iv wired a standard rocker switch ,goes back to centre when not pressed .just runs the 12 volt motor for the step. Iv got on the top row of switch ,earth on left and positive on right and just reversed them on the bottom row .so when I press in at the top step goes in or in at the bottom step goes out . Would I have it wired correctly or is there a better way to do it .thanks for any help.

TL;DR
12volt electric step switch wiring
I have worked on electric vehicle steps , but not on motor homes.
Is this step a step that slides out from under the vehicle?

Reply to 12volt electric step switch in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I installed 6 recessed lights in my living room. I’m now up to the wiring part of the project. There is an outlet in the room that is...
Replies
Views
If one of your coworkers suffers a severe electric shock, your first instinct will most likely be to rush to their rescue. But first, pause and...
Replies
Views
Im trying to make a Star Wars Prop for a course project where the dealine is comming up very fast in days and I need to do the report so really...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first time posting, please bare with me! I have an old test chart as shown in the pics that i would like to get running. Everything...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am hoping this is in the correct forum. To start, I acquired a film processing machine that runs on 3 phase. Now before getting the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock