Discuss 3000 in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

I'm obviously missing summat!

Hello Paul and how are you this fine evening

I am a little new here but from what i understand there is a 3000+ post membership club that has caused a bit of concern (from what i have seen and read)

Some members were posting just club 3000 just to get their post count up - trolling (new word tonight for me!) I believe

I do believe there posts have been deleted

There were also some members using foul language which was not very pleasant and being abusive, I myself reported one member due to his behaviour which I found appaling

So there are quite a few things having been deleted and quite a few members gone or having lines through their names

It confused me for a while, I thought I had been drinking too much G&T again !

I am probably not the best to explain it as a newbie myself here I still have my L plates on

Think you about summed it up Toysoutofpram.....by the way if you stay on one thread too long i'll tempted to steal your wheels for me go kart,'specialy if ye one of those silvercross prams...

Ah, I'm glad that I was not party to this then it seems!

Still confused, but hey ho, I'll go back to my stone, only to come out when there is something that I feel relevant, rather than something that makes me inquisitive!

Ok as youy asked it would be amiss of me not to tell.......

There is a not secret section of the forum that you can only gain entry to by having posted 3000+ posts....now some sections of the forum got their snickers in a twirl about this and started the signature thing at end of posts "Club 3000" .
People have been banned & ............well its been lively to say the least.

Jason has given the lowdown above, so hopefully me adding to the explanation as I see it will not get me banned.............it will however bump up my post count to 221.... happy days.

ah
yet another forum that works on the principle of Chinese Democracy
say what you want and after we have moderated it to ensure you agree with our views then the public can see you have your own opinion.
what twaddle,
threads have been closed and posts edited and members deleted simply for stating a view that doesnt comply with the party line,
Those banned have been for reasons of violation of forum rules, swearing and spamming are frowned upon many members who aired there negative opinions to the new 3000+ have not been banned and the removal of threads is because of duplication we already have a couple of threads regarding the issue and dont need the forum filling with repeated discussions that have already been posted, i dont share your views re' the chinese democracy and the Mods havn't shown this to be the case or all similar threads would have been removed and many more bans and infractions would have been made, you are still free to make your opinions and discuss but within the constraints of the rules that have always been in place.

Maybe Dan was just been naive but human nature being what it is he must have known he was opening a can of worms.
Nothing has changed for those who it doesn't apply to.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Wait until I do actually change something that applies to everybody! That's when the worm can opens. :)

Reply to 3000 in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net