Discuss 645 just came up for sale in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Shame it has been modified I would only buy a factory spec model, it can only devalue it in the long term.

Minor mods with the lowering and spacers and easily be put back to stock, low mileage and if the receipts are there and tie in then go for it, check the MOT history online to see if there is anything odd outstanding.

It will be a chariot albeit an expensive one to run/maintain, ping the guy a message and find out what the reserve is.

Shame it has been modified I would only buy a factory spec model, it can only devalue it in the long term.
not if its modifications i would do myself, stock 645s are boring! theres a guy put a huge drifting spoiler on his 645 round here though, that looks awful, spoils the car which is a shame because the rest of the car is mint

my last one had 164k on the clock, full engine refurb by previous owner at 140k though, the fun driving the 645 far outweighed the hefty servicing costs, cost me 300 quid for 15 minutes on the diagnostics to reset my immobiliser, the drive home made me forget what i had just spent though

Minor mods with the lowering and spacers and easily be put back to stock, low mileage and if the receipts are there and tie in then go for it, check the MOT history online to see if there is anything odd outstanding.

It will be a chariot albeit an expensive one to run/maintain, ping the guy a message and find out what the reserve is.
im going to message him and just give the asking price if all is well with thecar

Looks like its £7350, maybe room for negotiation.
ill offer him 7 on friday if its still for sale, if it checks out in person anyway

heard of someone bought an m3 on ebay, paid the whole lot via paypal, there was never an m3 to begin with, 25 grand down the ----er

Reply to 645 just came up for sale in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock