Discuss About Refrigerator Compressor in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

have you considered a bar code scanner to check things in and out of the fridge?

start by trying your project on a fridge that has already been made, rather than trying to design one??

Are you wanting to control the refrigeration process or temperatures using your UI or do you just want to display the temperatures?

By the way, from your first picture...if your fridge is running at -3C you won't be eating an apple per day, they'll have freeze damage and you'll be throwing them away. ?

I thought about a project about a smart touch screen for refrigerators this site a while ago, so I designed its UI interface. But I don't know much about compressors, does anyone recommend a suitable compressor module for me?
View attachment 90342View attachment 90343
Are you thought about using a bar code scanner to track what goes in and out of the refrigerator?

rather than attempting to construct one, why not start by testing your project on an existing fridge?

Are you thought about using a bar code scanner to track what goes in and out of the refrigerator?

rather than attempting to construct one, why not start by testing your project on an existing fridge?
The original post is a year old, p.s. have a look at post number 2!!

Reply to About Refrigerator Compressor in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hey, I want to use an old xbox 360 PSU- 12V 175W output- for my 12V sup pump (pump/air compressor). When I connected the PSU to the pump...
Replies
Views
Hi, leading on from my question the other day about running the 3 phase compressor off my 8.5kW generator I have since got my hands on a 240v to 3...
Replies
Views
Hi, We’re having problems with our Bosch serie 6 washer/dryer. It’s about 6 years old. The model number is WVG30461GB/03. It has begun to stop...
Replies
Views
My ASUS laptop has been sort of broken for a while, instead of replacing it we thought that it might be repairable? Its missing both hinges and...
Replies
Views
Evening all, I've had a few discussions recently that have made me realise that I know nothing about lighting. Does anyone have any recommended...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock