Discuss About Xpelair DX200T in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

Brijan34

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Have had the above Fan in my Toilet for over 2 years. Every now and then the fan will, for no apparent reason, come on, run for a while then switch of. it can happen at any time, day or night and is quite irregular. Will not happen for some months then start again. Have checked for dust internally but keep it regularly vacuumed. It is switched to come on when light is turned on and neon indicates power to fan. When it is running intermittently no indication that power is on. Help

Aico 3000
Andy78

Andy78

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Sounds like a fault within the fan itself rather than any outside interference bringing it on. It has a permanent live supply inside for the timed run on so it's possible a pcb fault is bringing it on intermittently.

How old is the fan ?

B

Brijan34

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds like a fault within the fan itself rather than any outside interference bringing it on. It has a permanent live supply inside for the timed run on so it's possible a pcb fault is bringing it on intermittently.

How old is the fan ?
Doesn't time fly as you get older, didn't realise it, bought in 2014!! Looks like I need a new one, interesting thing is its cheaper now than it was then.

B

Brijan34

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Doesn't time fly as you get older, didn't realise it, bought in 2014!! Looks like I need a new one, interesting thing is its cheaper now than it was then.
Thanks for your help

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to About Xpelair DX200T in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom