• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss Advent Calendar Comp - WINNERS THREAD! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Lou

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
We're gonna post all the winners in this one thread.

I'm a pen freak. So those who care, the names have been written in a 1967 Parker Duofold pen, with ink-pump cartridge (a really special pen to me). So I insisted Lou got some of that in the video lmao. :D :D

So here goes......

And the winner iiiiisssssss (drum roll)......

DAY 1: @ADAMSKI

(I tried upload a video but it's too big. I need to go sort the amazon hosting out tomorrow and I'll upload the video of us writing the names, folding them up in a hat, and drawing your name @ADAMSKI)

Bear with us. We've never done this before lol

Last edited:
Day 2

Winner is @Megawatt

Congratulations matey. :) Hat will be posted out first week of Jan in one batch, save us running around the post office every day with random things. Queues are going out the door every day I've driven past!

:D

Congrats once again.

Day 2

Winner is @Megawatt

Congratulations matey. :) Hat will be posted out first week of Jan in one batch, save us running around the post office every day with random things. Queues are going out the door every day I've driven past!

:D

Congrats once again.
Thank you Lou and Dan for yalls great work

@Loki congratulations you are the day 3 winner!

Day 4 winner is @Julie. Congrats! Please PM me your address :)

Reply to Advent Calendar Comp - WINNERS THREAD! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back